PDA

View Full Version : Villa Treasures

JLSOhio51
12-30-2009, 08:11 PM
I have found ALL of the treasures but for some reason there are two that I can't reach. I cannot reach the two in the well. I can only scale the wall below the the chests about half way. The broken pieces of the arches that I can climb are not close ehough for me to jump from and reach the chest's location. What am I missing?

JLSOhio51
12-30-2009, 08:11 PM
I have found ALL of the treasures but for some reason there are two that I can't reach. I cannot reach the two in the well. I can only scale the wall below the the chests about half way. The broken pieces of the arches that I can climb are not close ehough for me to jump from and reach the chest's location. What am I missing?

Firetears2046
12-30-2009, 08:18 PM
The only thing u missing is..........SKILL

JLSOhio51
12-30-2009, 08:30 PM
Great tip. You must be so proud.

OzDavis
12-31-2009, 02:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JLSOhio51:
The broken pieces of the arches that I can climb are not close enough for me to jump from and reach the chest's location. What am I missing? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Only jump once to the first broken arch.
Then head over to the right hand side of the area before you progress further in.
Look closely for a ledge on a broken brick post that you can grab.
Then move round the post so you can backwards jump to the 'window'.
It should be obvious how to reach the chests from there...

JLSOhio51
12-31-2009, 05:38 AM
OzDavis - thanks for the tip, got it now. Firetears2046 - I see now see why MANY people don't go to these things for help. Some lack skill - others lack tact.