PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely Useless...

Chronomaancy
12-29-2011, 02:02 AM
Ubisoft lets face it, your game is utter junk. I spent a good $200 on this 'junk' thinking it would be worth the money I payed for it. I was wrong, so, so, wrong.

I jump on for a game today of Deathmatch on MSM. Since the lobby is full of idiotic roofers I have to sit underneath the wire waiting for someone to fall. Once someone throws a smoke bomb at the wire and the 3+ people fall off (one of them my pursuer) I throw my smoke right in the middle of the group to get a safe and easy stun. But to my disappointment my pursuer not manages to dodge my smoke once, but THREE TIMES! Also during the mess my target walks STRAIGHT through MY smoke to kill me, honestly Ubisoft what is this crap?

Another disappointment is the lack of customization's. I recall during an interview or trailer Ubisoft describing the wonders you will have with the large selection of customization such as things from a simple belt to a new hair style. I must be quite blunt and say I've seen more customization in a Dora The Explorer game. Not only are these customization's expensive they are just all round ugly!

One more thing to add before I go and click the refresh button waiting for trolls, and this last topic will be on the ability set resets. This happened in ACB and now it's happening in ACR, what did you not get when your community said fix this and fix it now? You gave us topic after topic asking us to express our opinions on the game, what could be fixed? What could we improve on or do better? What did you do with this detailed information?

I and a large group of people from the AC community are fed up with this garbage...

Oh I would also like my old account which was suspended for a week 3 weeks ago to be taken off suspension.

TL;DR - Bad game is bad.

IIVeterano
12-29-2011, 02:17 AM
same thing I said on my thread

ubisoft did not think of what they were doing and they were so idiotic to let alot of bugs get through to the full game

and the only way they can fix it is to go back and see what stuffed up, listen to the communitys ideas then actually do something right
But if they go on to making AC3 without fixing ACR then the same devasting recipe will come up and they will stuff up yet another game

a message to Ubi "<span class="ev_code_RED">Listen to us, work with us because if you don't then your company will see a big drop in fans. Now get your heads in and GET TO WORK!!!!!" </span>

Chronomaancy
12-29-2011, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by IIVeterano:
same thing I said on my thread

ubisoft did not think of what they were doing and they were so idiotic to let alot of bugs get through to the full game

and the only way they can fix it is to go back and see what stuffed up, listen to the communitys ideas then actually do something right
But if they go on to making AC3 without fixing ACR then the same devasting recipe will come up and they will stuff up yet another game

a message to Ubi "<span class="ev_code_RED">Listen to us, work with us because if you don't then your company will see a big drop in fans. Now get your heads in and GET TO WORK!!!!!" </span>

This.

IIVeterano
12-29-2011, 02:31 AM
hopefully the word get to ubi

and not to an idiot who tells ubi that we love the game and want more!!!.... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

The_Despair_
12-29-2011, 02:32 AM
$200 dollars...?

Sukramo
12-29-2011, 02:36 AM
I spent a good $200 on this 'junk' thinking it would be worth the money I payed for it. I was wrong, so, so, wrong.

Did you buy a console too, just for playing this game? 200 Is abit much, either you got scammed hard or you got your numbers wrong.

Chronomaancy
12-29-2011, 02:40 AM
I bought the Animus Edition for $150 and the Hard Cover Strategy guide for $50 so YOU have the wrong assumption.

So before you try to prove me wrong actually bring something up regarding game play not a price which you clearly have no idea about.

Next.

wapikas
12-29-2011, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by Chronomaancy:
One more thing to add before I go and click the refresh button waiting for trolls

Why you then post topics that attract trolls? Give your feedback to ubisoft or create topics that have some value. Call up for discussion how to improve game quality (like what you would like to customize, not just that I don't like ACR customization) or poll to find out how many players are experiencing same problems as you. This pointless whining "omg, I experienced lag and noob players, please ubisoft fix my ISP service quality and make noob players change their play style because I spent lot of money and don't like game". Don't get me wrong I agree that ACR has those issues you mentioned, but just screaming like spoiled brat makes me sick.

Chronomaancy
12-29-2011, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by wapikas:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chronomaancy:
One more thing to add before I go and click the refresh button waiting for trolls

Why you then post topics that attract trolls? Give your feedback to ubisoft or create topics that have some value. Call up for discussion how to improve game quality (like what you would like to customize, not just that I don't like ACR customization) or poll to find out how many players are experiencing same problems as you. This pointless whining "omg, I experienced lag and noob players, please ubisoft fix my ISP service quality and make noob players change their play style because I spent lot of money and don't like game". Don't get me wrong I agree that ACR has those issues you mentioned, but just screaming like spoiled brat makes me sick. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You OBVIOUSLY didn't read...

I and many members of the community filled out feedback after feedback, not once do I mention noob players or lag I was experiencing a smoke bomb issue which may involve lag but not once do I mention lag.

Once again don't mention people changing their play style I mention that I do not like that play style but I never request they change it.

So before you try to attack me get your facts straight idiot if you don't like my topic go to the next no one is stopping you.

Next, can we actually get some influential members posting in here who actually know what they are talking about thanks.

metalgearso1971
12-29-2011, 03:15 AM
Wow, calm down will ya?

I agree with you on a lot of your subjects but man, mouthing off other people on here because they don't agree with you or don't properly understand what you are trying to say because they may not be aware of certain things won't solve much isn't it? They can't help it your ACR experience is bad, can they?

I noticed you have reasons to not like ACR. And I do know you tried every angle possible to get that across. What else can you do when you've exhausted all options? Nothing much I guess.

Not trying to cause conflicts here but shouting at people here doesn't help either of us much. And what's all that about influential members? The developers decide what happens I think, nothing you can do about that.

Chronomaancy
12-29-2011, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by metalgearso1971:
Wow, calm down will ya?

I agree with you on a lot of your subjects but man, mouthing off other people on here because they don't agree with you or don't properly understand what you are trying to say because they may not be aware of certain things won't solve much isn't it? They can't help it your ACR experience is bad, can they?

I noticed you have reasons to not like ACR. And I do know you tried every angle possible to get that across. What else can you do when you've exhausted all options? Nothing much I guess.

Not trying to cause conflicts here but shouting at people here doesn't help either of us much. And what's all that about influential members? The developers decide what happens I think, nothing you can do about that.

It wasn't that he disagreed with me it was his assumption.

The reason I ask for 'influential' is because Ubisoft seems to listen to people with YouTube channels more than us average posters.

People with YouTube channels regarding AC are able to pass on information a lot easier then just posting here.

It seems that in Ubisoft's eyes people with low post counts hardly have an opinion.

metalgearso1971
12-29-2011, 03:27 AM
Ah right. But having YouTube channels doesn't necessarily mean that person is influential. If Ubi takes this into consideration when making decisions that's kinda odd, don't you think? They wouldn't have to create feedback threads if that is the case.

I understand things are frustrating for you and a lot of other players. I sometimes feel the same way, but yeah if ubi just dismisses what people on here say there's nothing we can do about it I'm afraid http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

PlasticAssasin8
12-29-2011, 03:31 AM
Yes i must agree somewhat.

I am getting totally sick of throwing down smoke amongst a couple of pursuers then having my 3rd pursuer walk straight through it to kill me.
In a way im glad others are getting it too, means it's not entirely my problems.

IIVeterano
12-29-2011, 04:04 AM
has anyone looked at my weapon ideas in ASSASSINS CREED REVELATIONS UBISOFTS MISTAKES P1

and please send feedback on them

but still as I mentioned before
Ubisoft needs to fix their way of promoting "STEATHY PLAY" it only promotes RUNNING AND GUNNING
and for the newbies out then.... oh God!! I dear pray for them so the can be steathy and not "UBI'S STEATHY PLAY"

and can we make this thread an idea not a hatred thread please...

Chronomaancy
12-29-2011, 04:06 AM
has anyone looked at my weapon ideas in ASSASSINS CREED REVELATIONS UBISOFTS MISTAKES P1

Ubisoft needs to fix their way of promoting "STEATHY PLAY" it only promotes RUNNING AND GUNNING
and for the newbies out then.... oh God!! I dear pray for them so the can be steathy and not "UBI'S STEATHY PLAY"

I really do not get why they brought the gun back?

BrazilianSkill
12-29-2011, 04:46 AM
Because it's awesome, and dodging a shot makes the other player feel ******ed

IIVeterano
12-29-2011, 04:46 AM
what do you mean gun

if you talking about the privateers guns then they just do melee and short range shots in kill animations

I just added it because he had one on his belt then another to get with his pirate theme

Chronomaancy
12-29-2011, 05:03 AM
what do you mean gun

if you talking about the privateers guns then they just do melee and short range shots in kill animations

I just added it because he had one on his belt then another to get with his pirate theme

I mean the actual ability.

IIVeterano
12-29-2011, 05:12 AM
me too

it's horrible in ACR
BULLETS-STRONGER!!!
DISTANCE-50000 WALLS!!!

I HATE IT

CHARGE
OVERPOWERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wapikas
12-29-2011, 05:21 AM
@metalgearso1971. Thanks for clearing up my point.
@chrono, yeah I did read your post, but I think you are being selfish and there is no point arguing on this with you.

Chronomaancy
12-29-2011, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by wapikas:
@metalgearso1971. Thanks for clearing up my point.
@chrono, yeah I did read your post, but I think you are being selfish and there is no point arguing on this with you.

Selfish lol, stop wasting my time. You quite honestly have no point at all.

IIVeterano
12-29-2011, 05:46 AM
can we stop with the personnal arguements and get to work with helping ubi to suceed with their game

one little question
is there any way to speech with the multiplayer managers about this??? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Chronomaancy
12-29-2011, 05:50 AM
can we stop with the personnal arguements and get to work with helping ubi to suceed with their game

one little question
is there any way to speech with the multiplayer managers about this??? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Not really unless you count the feedback threads, but sometimes I even doubt that information is even passed on.

Best choice would be to PM a mod.

Just Krispy
12-29-2011, 07:53 AM
The reason I ask for 'influential' is because Ubisoft seems to listen to people with YouTube channels more than us average poste There were several podcasts done with You Tuber and I really only heard one person really press the developers on issues. And these were people who played the beta. It was frustrating not to be able to have the same access. In the end though I don't think Ubisoft really listens to these people either...

metalgearso1971
12-29-2011, 07:56 AM
Yeah, I know. It's also typical it's almost always the same group of people in those podcasts...

BigUrn
12-29-2011, 08:30 AM
A simple solution for roofers is knifes...that or don't play them. Customization could have been more detailed but I didn't buy this game to look pretty. By the ability thing you must be talking about reset cooldowns/boost...nothing wrong with that I love it use it alot. They should remove MSM from the game period.

Chaotic_Infinity
12-29-2011, 09:19 AM
Ubisoft has disappointed me quite a bit in this MP. It's as if they only got lucky that the original idea was a success, but in reality they have no idea how to make a successful multiplayer.

At one point I'm wondering if they're merely adding things that sounded cool rather than things that would actually benefit gameplay.

We'll let you customize your character even more than AC:B! But because it takes so much effort to design new hilts for a sword, we decided to give every character the same generic animations thus removing any sort of individuality they had!

We'll let you unlock bonus story-related content while you play! But since we want to give the impression you are working for Abstergo, we'll play the videos at the start of a match!

We'll give you even more perks to customize your ability sets (ironically, pretty much everybody ends up using Kill Buffer and Boost Cooldowns, and maybe Blender, but I think it's even more useless)! But whenever you're doing something that is affected by your perks, we'll be sure to display your perks in action for everybody to see, for no real reason whatsoever! Don't you just love being revealed simply by getting caught in a smoke bomb?

We'll make even more different abilities but make every single ability weaker except for smoke bomb, making it even more of a no brainer to bring it! Who cares about balance, everybody should use smoke bomb because it's the most cool-assassin-ish ability! (I like how they said smoke bomb was the most used ability in AC:B, went on to claim firecrackers were better, nerfed FC and made smoke bomb throwable...lol.)

We'll add more customization, but we'll also add a currency system for no reason! All it does is restrict newer players from actually using ACTUAL gameplay content while doing jack squat for veteran players, but it doesn't matter since all cool MPs have a currency system, so we should too! Why can't we just unlock the stuff when we reach, y'know, the designated level? There was nothing wrong with the system in Brotherhood.

Not to mention the RDM is a complete failure in game modes like Assassinate and Artifact Assault. Was Ubi aware? Yes. Did they do anything?

They need to start designing the modes around how it is played in practice rather than how they think it should be played. A pure stealth game is dull and boring.

One step forward, two steps back.

deathm00n
12-29-2011, 09:23 AM
If at leas I could enter the game, but even that I can't do, the matchmaking do not work for me, asked in several topics already but no one from ubisoft wants to help

BigUrn
12-29-2011, 09:32 AM
The quality of your NAT will help with matchmaking...but I would imagine the quality of other peoples NAT affect it to cause if all their NATs are garbage and yours is all green bars problems will happen. I loved ACB and I love ACR but yeah I do believe they just kinda jumped the gun with not only the MP but the SP.

Lass4r
12-29-2011, 10:43 AM
Utter junk...really? Someone is overreacting me thinks. I haven't found a better MP, so I find it hard to believe that's really what you think. 200 dollars is obv not the average people play for the game, so just blindly paying that without checking what you were getting makes it your fault, nobody elses. Including Ubisoft. They make as good a game as they can, and it's up to you whether you want to buy it.

Off topic, what would you need a strategy guide for?

onehitparry
12-29-2011, 11:24 AM
Has anyone quit a match because of roofing? I think I may have quit once, but usually if there are roofers I can stay in the match and get a win.

A hardcopy of a guide can be nice. At the very least they have nice pictures, so they're kind of like an art book (some of them include art books). I still consider buying game guides as a collector. Come to think of it, I bought a guide to FFXIII. Which was totally stupid in retrospect. Why would anyone need a guide to the most linear game since Mario Bros?
Anyway now with GameFAQs and wiki sites, guides are rarely necessary to help with a game.

Zoidberg747
12-29-2011, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by BigUrn:
A simple solution for roofers is knifes...that or don't play them. Customization could have been more detailed but I didn't buy this game to look pretty. By the ability thing you must be talking about reset cooldowns/boost...nothing wrong with that I love it use it alot. They should remove MSM from the game period.

They are talking about having all of your abilities reset and then have to buy them all back. This happened in ACB as well and is very frustrating. There is no excuse for not getting that fixed.

All the other stuff is opinion and or lag, but I agree with most of it.

Chronomaancy
12-29-2011, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Lass4r:
Utter junk...really? Someone is overreacting me thinks. I haven't found a better MP, so I find it hard to believe that's really what you think. 200 dollars is obv not the average people play for the game, so just blindly paying that without checking what you were getting makes it your fault, nobody elses. Including Ubisoft. They make as good a game as they can, and it's up to you whether you want to buy it.

Many people in my country paid $200 thinking they were getting a quality game after ACB.

So before anybody ONCE again tries to flunk me about the price again take a hike.

I'm more interested on peoples thoughts on the game play.

You also find it hard to believe what I think?

There's 2-3 people in here agreeing with me plus a large group of the community who feel the same.

Have you even played the game?

PlasticAssasin8
12-29-2011, 03:52 PM
I found a better MP, it was called <span class="ev_code_RED">"Assassin's Creed Brotherhood"</span>

I have the Animus edition. Cost me over $120 with a discount.
Now ACB was a pretty good MP. With what they learnt from it (As Zoid said) ACR should have been the best MP ever made IMO.

On the gameplay well. I loved MH in ACB but for some reason it just doesn't seem to sit right with me in this version.
Maybe it is because i can no longer pick the team and play with friends etc. Maybe it's because some friends have not bought this game im not sure.
But it really seems the game is orientated towards defensive abilities whereas ACB was more leaning towards the attack. The stun distance is far to great in ACR but i do like the contested kill. Ground finish can go jump , its only good if you want variety bonuses.

The maps make it a very disjointed game. They make Alhambra look tame. To many roofs for roofers just to sit and wait, no im not talking about the people that use them properly but some have walkways between them so narrow that you cant even see them up there.

Look at Rome it has lots of roofs but spaced out , makes for good play TBH, you can still roof, run , escape but still stay down, it does have a couple of small spots to be able to get the jump on someone but nothing like those new maps.

The colours of the dusk, eww cmon again if i wanted everything the one colour id have adjusted my tv. The night maps seem to be ok this time around , but again don't really do alot to enhance gameplay

the end ( for now)

But it seems the wheel needed to be reinvented for whatever reason instead of refining something that was not all that far from being perfect.

Chronomaancy
12-29-2011, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by PlasticAsasin8:
I found a better MP, it was called <span class="ev_code_RED">"Assassin's Creed Brotherhood"</span>

I have the Animus edition. Cost me over $120 with a discount.
Now ACB was a pretty good MP. With what they learnt from it (As Zoid said) ACR should have been the best MP ever made IMO.

But it seems the wheel needed to be reinvented for whatever reason instead of refining something that was not all that far from being perfect.

Indeed, I just don't think you can top ACB. ACB was utter brilliance.

Redbanana27
12-29-2011, 04:28 PM
Well i love ACR i'm not going to say otherwise but it is better than ACB.

Although dodging smoke bombs (UNLESS i do it a bit late and on there screen they are starting the kill animation in which case i can understand the dodge) but if they are 'choking' in my smoke and dodge my stun then it's a bit annoying... and yes it happens a bit to often.

Another thing is that roofers will be roofers, always carry knives or a gun on a deathmatch on MSM.

Yes problems need fixed, minor bugs really... but the whole multiplayer is far far FAR too good for me to put down.

Thanks Ubisoft, but seriously, FIX THE DAMN BUGS!

IIVeterano
12-29-2011, 05:15 PM
Redbanana,they put more then bugs in there.they put a hell of a lot more things that just stuff up that perfect ACB mix.the ACB recipe cannot be change but that was what happen with ACR.Ubi needs to get they heads and start working on some updates to fix these proplems,so they dont even think about stuffing up AC3

Redbanana27
12-29-2011, 07:12 PM
Care to elaborate, although i still fi d that i have far less problems with roofers runners, glitches, bugs and sruff to **** me off in ACR.

sht4brainz
12-29-2011, 08:15 PM
Ya'll can always come back to AC:B...

Master Decoder
12-29-2011, 08:36 PM
I bought the Animus Edition for $150 and the Hard Cover Strategy guide for $50 so YOU have the wrong assumption.

So before you try to prove me wrong actually bring something up regarding game play not a price which you clearly have no idea about.

Next.
Hey, Chrono, calm down, Sak didn't know you bought the Animus Edition and Strategy guide, maybe if you had specified, he would know, so don't snap at him cause he didn't know you bought the Animus Edition & Guide

You're mad, I get it, we all are, but there is no need to take it out on someone that joined Dec. 11th

Chronomaancy
12-29-2011, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by teh_prince2376:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chronomaancy:

Next.
Hey, Chrono, calm down, Sak didn't know you bought the Animus Edition and Strategy guide, maybe if you had specified, he would know, so don't snap at him cause he didn't know you bought the Animus Edition & Guide

You're mad, I get it, we all are, but there is no need to take it out on someone that joined Dec. 11th </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If he never made the assumption that could of all been avoided.

Now, back to game play issues.

Anyway off to The Old Republic in a few days. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Master Decoder
12-29-2011, 09:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by teh_prince2376:

Next.

You're mad, I get it, we all are, but there is no need to take it out on someone that joined Dec. 11th </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If he never made the assumption that could of all been avoided. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you had specified, the assumption would have never been made, anyway, yes, the game needs a lot of work, work Ubisoft has so far, failed to do

Chronomaancy
12-29-2011, 09:23 PM
You don't come in here trying to prove someone wrong about something such as a price when you have no facts or evidence to back it up.

I would of said nicely $150 for the Animus and $50 for the guide, if he said how does it add up to $200, not oh your facts are wrong or you either got scammed.

I think I have a rough idea for how much money I used on a game.

Master Decoder
12-29-2011, 09:57 PM
I'll bet almost anything he is an American, like me, seeing as he had no knowledge of the Edition, which is understandable. Ubisoft just loves you Europeans, giving you three or four Editions, where as us Americans only get two, three if we are lucky

Chronomaancy
12-29-2011, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by teh_prince2376:
I'll bet almost anything he is an American, like me, seeing as he had no knowledge of the Edition, which is understandable. Ubisoft just loves you Europeans, giving you three or four Editions, where as us Americans only get two, three if we are lucky

Sigh another assumption...

I'm European? LOL

Dude i'm Australian, so I would stop now... Your just embarrassing yourself.

Master Decoder
12-29-2011, 10:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by teh_prince2376:

Sigh another assumption...

I'm European? LOL

Dude i'm Australian, so I would stop now... Your just embarrassing yourself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you? I'm sorry for assuming you were European, I didn't know the AE sold in AUS. too

indulgence82
12-30-2011, 01:01 AM
Chrono sorry if this makes you even more upset but here in the USA this game is so bad it's already been dropped to $30 1 month after the release. I realize 1 reason for that is the holiday season but it's not selling out. Both on Black Friday(day after our November holiday thanksgiving which is a huge sale day for international forum posters) and the 2 days following Christmas neither day did ACR sell out in any store or website. So even at half price(for the us games release at $60) not many are buying.

That goes to show you beyond the fanboys that voted for ACR in X-plays fan vote for game of the year that players are very disappointed in this game. The only reason I still play this game is because I enjoy playing it with my friends on the off chance I'm not split from them or the server doesn't boot me or the game doesn't freeze up my ps3.

itsmatheus
12-30-2011, 01:15 AM
Wow Chronomaancy, I can see why your other account got suspended... lol and assumptions really **** you off, don`t they! Assumption is a human trait, you obviously would not know that haha! And you came to this forum to discuss, if you added an idiotic story(which led to assumptions) about how you spent 200$ dollers in your op, then we can discuss about it all we want as long as we are civil(which you are not). Many of our friendly forum users came to this thread to hear your plea, but in the end you just slap everyone in the face with your childish rage, for example, wapikas gave you alternatives to send in feedback(and I`am sorry, but not everyone agrees with your ideas and it may not get through with the developers, and sorry again because your not special) and to calm your self down, but no your blinded with hate.

tl;dr Basically, in the end your just another troll, and please grow up. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

XxKillaChaosxX
12-30-2011, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by indulgence82:
Chrono sorry if this makes you even more upset but here in the USA this game is so bad it's already been dropped to $30 1 month after the release. I realize 1 reason for that is the holiday season but it's not selling out. Both on Black Friday(day after our November holiday thanksgiving which is a huge sale day for international forum posters) and the 2 days following Christmas neither day did ACR sell out in any store or website. So even at half price(for the us games release at $60) not many are buying.

That goes to show you beyond the fanboys that voted for ACR in X-plays fan vote for game of the year that players are very disappointed in this game. The only reason I still play this game is because I enjoy playing it with my friends on the off chance I'm not split from them or the server doesn't boot me or the game doesn't freeze up my ps3.
Pics or it didn't happen. Seriously. I have yet to see it for $30 anywhere. Hell, most of the ones on eBay are over $30.

Kogia
12-30-2011, 03:42 AM
Sadly I am forced to agree somewhat, the more I play, both story and multiplayer, the more bugs and issues I have found.

Trophy glitches, game crashes, falling through walls, attacked through walls, etc and that's just story mode. In multiplayer, many of the same issues that people have tried to point out for a long time have remained unresolved and some issues are worse.

I've grown to like the RDM, but it doesn't do what they hoped it would and I feel that much of what new stuff was implemented didn't actually add or improve things. Many of the new maps feels less distinctive (love it or loathe it MSM was very different from Siena) and although I like the new personas, they don't stick out from one another quite as much as the older ones.

Don't get me wrong, I still like the game, but I like it because I like the series and the story. I've found so many bugs and glitches this time that I've spent a disconcerting amount of time getting angry and switching off in frustration.

The city looks amazing, but the game feels rushed.

The AC series was the only one I have ever bought on pre-order and that will not occur with the next in the series.

Chronomaancy
12-30-2011, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by itsmatheus:
Wow Chronomaancy, I can see why your other account got suspended... lol and assumptions really **** you off, don`t they! Assumption is a human trait, you obviously would not know that haha! And you came to this forum to discuss, if you added an idiotic story(which led to assumptions) about how you spent 200$ dollers in your op, then we can discuss about it all we want as long as we are civil(which you are not). Many of our friendly forum users came to this thread to hear your plea, but in the end you just slap everyone in the face with your childish rage, for example, wapikas gave you alternatives to send in feedback(and I`am sorry, but not everyone agrees with your ideas and it may not get through with the developers, and sorry again because your not special) and to calm your self down, but no your blinded with hate.

tl;dr Basically, in the end your just another troll, and please grow up. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Go away troll, your completely boring...

Boring troll is boring.

If you don't like what I said give me something worth reading or go to the next thread.

As you can see most of the people here have provided brilliant feedback unfortunately I can't say the same for you.

This will be the last post directed to people like you. I'm more interested in responding to people with experiences and feedback.

Ripe Claw
12-30-2011, 06:07 AM
Game was $39 day after release.

Chronomaancy
12-30-2011, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by Ripe.Claw:
Game was $39 day after release.

He speaks!

Oh, Ripe Claw i'm honored!

I spoke his name. :O

Saurabh001
12-30-2011, 06:59 AM
Dear Chronomaancy,

Dude stop blaming UBISOFT, and saying all the **** about the game, i have played about 800+Hours in ACB multiplayer and 168+Hours in Revelations, there is a lot of roofers and gunners i know frustrations is everywhere but you need to manage it, some times smokebomb does not work, sometime you get shot, sometimes poison dont work, some time you get DC, but AC is the best multiplayer is the best, and this forums are created to Help UBISOFT, not for saying **** about them, i got the game in 15Dollars in India, i dont need any strategy guide. u need to change yourself according to players, if they are roofing u can also stay on roofs with Smokebomb and mute i think best in DM, the thing is BE PRO OR DIE TIRED...

sitll rank 1 on ACB leaderboards !
ACR prestige Level 6 with a lot of ragequitting !

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/saurabh1991.png (http://profile.xfire.com/saurabh1991)

Regards,
Saurabh001

metalgearso1971
12-30-2011, 07:51 AM
Be pro or die tired? Seriously? There's no such thing as being a pro really, because there's always somebody out there who is able to beat you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Having that said, I can sorta relate to Chrono's frustrations. I'm quite frustrated right now as well. Virtually every game I have been in turned out to be totally crap really. All because of bugs and very annoying behaviour of other players.

My biggest annoyance still is and will ever be roofing. Mind me, I can take the occasional roofing but if there's one thing I hate (dispise would be the better word) it's a player who can do nothing but hang out on a roof and stay there for the entire session. I don't know why but the past days I ended up with a lot of those players and I'm pretty much sick of it now. But that's just my personal view on things.

Add to that the bugs like not getting a target for minutes, and while at it not being able to actually kill an NPC to try to get a new target. Or the fact my game freezes up on me for god knows what reason. Not just once but continuously. I can tell you it gets the worst out of me.

So yeah, although I think Chrono could use a different wording at times, I can also relate to stuff he's saying. Hopefully you won't consider this post as an attack on you, I just wanted to share my thoughts.

Chronomaancy
12-30-2011, 07:58 AM
I'm not complaining about players for nearly the third time...

I'm complaining about ability resets, lack of customization's, the constant ability bugs...

Some people really aren't seeing the point of this thread...

metal is clearly explaining what this thread is all about (minus the roofing). It's about the endless bugs the constant disconnections stuff we really shouldn't have to be putting up with nearly every single match.

Also, but not saying as you would word it 'crap' about the game how is this game EVER going to improve?

Zoidberg747
12-30-2011, 10:26 AM
I got the game for 40 dollars the morning it was released. Walmart has awesome prices.

Much of what Chrono says is true, I really dont play more than an hour at a time with ACR because it degenerates into a laggy glitch filled mess.

weeklydose
12-30-2011, 11:29 AM
Maybe because you're biting everyone's head off if they even come close to not agreeing with you or criticizing you? Calling people names will never make them agree with you or even see your point.

I'd have a few things to add, but I'm not "influential" enough a member here to be considered worth your time.

Crimsonspartan0
12-30-2011, 12:21 PM
Ubisoft lets face it, your game is utter junk. I spent a good $200 on this 'junk' thinking it would be worth the money I payed for it. I was wrong, so, so, wrong.

I jump on for a game today of Deathmatch on MSM. Since the lobby is full of idiotic roofers I have to sit underneath the wire waiting for someone to fall. Once someone throws a smoke bomb at the wire and the 3+ people fall off (one of them my pursuer) I throw my smoke right in the middle of the group to get a safe and easy stun. But to my disappointment my pursuer not manages to dodge my smoke once, but THREE TIMES! Also during the mess my target walks STRAIGHT through MY smoke to kill me, honestly Ubisoft what is this crap?

Another disappointment is the lack of customization's. I recall during an interview or trailer Ubisoft describing the wonders you will have with the large selection of customization such as things from a simple belt to a new hair style. I must be quite blunt and say I've seen more customization in a Dora The Explorer game. Not only are these customization's expensive they are just all round ugly!

One more thing to add before I go and click the refresh button waiting for trolls, and this last topic will be on the ability set resets. This happened in ACB and now it's happening in ACR, what did you not get when your community said fix this and fix it now? You gave us topic after topic asking us to express our opinions on the game, what could be fixed? What could we improve on or do better? What did you do with this detailed information?

I and a large group of people from the AC community are fed up with this garbage...

Oh I would also like my old account which was suspended for a week 3 weeks ago to be taken off suspension.

TL;DR - Bad game is bad.

You were on my thread defending the cheap abilities.... now your complaining the game is junk...hypocrite

itsmatheus
12-30-2011, 01:20 PM
Go away troll, your completely boring...

Boring troll is boring.

If you don't like what I said give me something worth reading or go to the next thread.

As you can see most of the people here have provided brilliant feedback unfortunately I can't say the same for you.

This will be the last post directed to people like you. I'm more interested in responding to people with experiences and feedback.

You think facts are boring? You`re not gonna get too far in life are you? And like I said before, some feedback may not even reach the developers, but tough luck. And yes I have played the game, and yes I posted my feed back, and yes you have some points that I agree with. But if you gonna post like an angry 8 year old child, then no one will listen to you. Open your eyes, no one agrees with your attitude.

Oh and weeklydose, thank you!

Kogia
12-30-2011, 05:45 PM
Oh yes I forgot about one of the most annoying problems with the multiplayer and that's lack of target aquisition, I seem to be having that as a problem far more now than before.

On so many occasions I've joined a match and not been given a target for several minutes.

If I at least have pursuers then I can have a bit of fun focusing just on stunning, but in quite a few matches I've not had anything and all I can do is a bit of fuss-free map exploration, this gets frustrating when it happens too often.

I've also had several matches where I've taken the lead, it will place 3 pursuers on me (not a problem in itself, I agree with this feature) but it then won't manage to allocate me a target and in at least one match I had this situation for 6 minutes!

I wouldn't mind if it happened rarely, but so far this year I have these issues every time I play. My partner has given up watching me play, stating that it's more annoying to watch because of all the glithcy ways it screws you over.

Chaotic_Infinity
12-30-2011, 06:28 PM
We improved the locking system so it is more precise! But to compensate, you'll still kill and stun civilians even when you have somebody locked! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Oh u Ubisoft.

MandalorE1928
12-30-2011, 06:47 PM
I love how the game manages to not even count the points properly for bonuses it even tells you you've got.

got about 3 icognito poison streak kills worh 400 or 500 points <.<

what annoys me most is that at some point of my wanted or deathmatch game the game doesnt give me a new contract until I die. It displays that I have an empty contract field which got these blue pursuer marks lighten up but I dont get anything else (no compass etc.).

I had a wanted match where I had no contract for the whole map and my only pursuer seemed to be AFK (didnt find him on the map for 8 min)

I really hope they do something at least on the major issues, I have no big problems with little bugs and laggy crap cause I'm used to have them in brotherhood.

Chronomaancy
12-30-2011, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by weeklydose:
Maybe because you're biting everyone's head off if they even come close to not agreeing with you or criticizing you? Calling people names will never make them agree with you or even see your point.

I'd have a few things to add, but I'm not "influential" enough a member here to be considered worth your time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not biting anyone's head off i'm shutting down poor assumptions.

Once again post something half decent and not a complete waste of my time.

@ Crimson: What are you on about? This thread has NOTHING to do with 'cheap' abilities, do I have to put this in crayon?

@ its: Once again you have not posted ONE shred of feedback... Lol, post like an angry eight year old child? Dude post some feedback, then i'll start thinking about what you post until then move to another thread.

fr4nkenstein10
12-31-2011, 11:16 AM
Relax, it's the internet.
It's called self-restraint, the best part is that girls love it.

itsmatheus
12-31-2011, 01:48 PM
Well I did post a feedback on another thread but i guess I`ll tell you what I posted over there. This one match, 2 guys just kept spamming smoke and mute on me and I couldn`t move for about a whole minute, and whats worse is that they were`nt even going for their objective(it was chest capture game mode) but instead they just kept getting consecutive stuns on me! It was 2 on 2 so my teamate was off somewhere else while they gang raped me haha. Basicaly I want them to somehow make it so you can`t use mute and smoke right after another.
And please Chronomaancy, please be less aggressive in your posts and maybe we could all just get along~ http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Zoidberg747
12-31-2011, 01:54 PM
Dude are you serious? Its called the Y or Triangle button. Press it and they cant stun you anymore.

I would keep stunning you too if you gave me thousands of free points.

PlasticAssasin8
12-31-2011, 02:17 PM
Stunlocking???
What is this mysterious myth we are hearing about, surely it does not happen anymore. If it ever did http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

itsmatheus
12-31-2011, 02:33 PM
Dude are you serious? Its called the Y or Triangle button. Press it and they cant stun you anymore.

You did not read correctly friend, I was smoked and muted... trust me I was spamming either X or Y, nothing. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif I not sure if it let me reset my abillities either but as I said I was spamming Y anyways.

TaRabidWesmann
01-01-2012, 12:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by IIVeterano:

I really do not get why they brought the gun back? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Defensive Escort.

TaRabidWesmann
01-01-2012, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Zoidberg747:

Yeah,this isn't Alliance.