PDA

View Full Version : Breaking legs

HardcoreHeathen
11-18-2007, 03:51 PM
Well, you know how during the loading screen there's a voice that tells you hints? One of them is that after a counter, you can finish off your foe by breaking their legs.

How exactly is this done? The only leg-breaking I saw was that one patient in that one mission in Acre. (Being vague on purpose.)

HardcoreHeathen
11-18-2007, 03:51 PM
Well, you know how during the loading screen there's a voice that tells you hints? One of them is that after a counter, you can finish off your foe by breaking their legs.

How exactly is this done? The only leg-breaking I saw was that one patient in that one mission in Acre. (Being vague on purpose.)

Randomhotguy
11-18-2007, 03:53 PM
I think its where you stab them in the leg cuz I have seen that alot already.I dont think you can do that one thing that happened to that patient guy.

Kill.Billy
11-18-2007, 03:54 PM
press X after you counter supposedly, (oh yeah i mean on ps3)

Azzerwazzer1191
11-18-2007, 03:57 PM
lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif i like that cutscene... about the leg breaking done by Altair... i dunno, sorry, i heard the animus say this to me too... i just thought it was being humorously homicidle http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

NorthernAvengeR
11-18-2007, 03:58 PM
He sometimes break the legs of his victims after combo attacking. Don't remember if it was with the shortblade or the sword.

Rogue4152
11-18-2007, 04:00 PM
there are i think 2 per weapon ( sword and short blade) where after countering by kicking or punching, the guard will stand for like a secound. you can them hit attack to either stab their body or slash their head or hit feet to break legs.

NorthernAvengeR
11-18-2007, 04:01 PM
When comboattacking Altair kicks them in the legs, it looks pretty.

dirtybird21
11-18-2007, 04:13 PM
i wondered this for awhile also, But i think either it is scripted wrong or it's something they took out later, There is no way 2 choose 2 break someones leg. There is however, One counter with the long sword where he hits them in the back of the leg and it makes the same "crack" noise it makes when he does the move that breaks their arm. I also took the time 2 notice that on that counter he hits them with the back of the sword instead of the sharp end...

HardcoreHeathen
11-18-2007, 05:50 PM
I think I figured it out.

Sometimes, at certain moments of a counter, Altair pauses for a moment. You have, at that moment, the option of hitting the weapon button and doing a cool stabby slashy move, or you can hit the "legs" (which is A for me) button and Altair does a cool kick or punch move.

henrycole
11-18-2007, 06:28 PM
video plz