vikingboy2010
11-07-2010, 04:35 PM
i hope we see more of him then we did in ac2

vikingboy2010
11-07-2010, 04:35 PM
i hope we see more of him then we did in ac2

LaCava1
11-07-2010, 04:40 PM
Me too. He was a beast. If we could get him as a skin, I would play as him for the entire time.

Starsfan1009
11-07-2010, 05:29 PM
If you got to play as him, do you think you could run faster than Ezio and you wouldn't have to worry about stumbling? There's just something cool about him...he's so casual about how "fox-like" he is.

davo1270
11-07-2010, 05:34 PM
i dnt really remember him,could someone be so kind to put a picture or link to a picture of him, cuz i culdnt find him on google

EmperorxZurg
11-07-2010, 05:40 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=la+volpe+assassin%27s+creed

Starsfan1009
11-07-2010, 05:41 PM
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7928/volpe2.png

Said to have violet eyes, although you can't really tell.

Jostru
11-07-2010, 05:48 PM
I don't think he'll appear in ACB, because he's got to be like 70 at that point. Just look at the picture poster above. That picture is from the beginning of AC2 and he already looks like he's around 40.

vikingboy2010
11-07-2010, 06:17 PM
It is said that he is an immortal
not sure if that is true

CRUDFACE
11-07-2010, 07:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vikingboy2010:
It is said that he is an immortal
not sure if that is true </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, they also said he robbed the the pope's carriage with him in it and he was at like multiple places at once...I do think he's cool though.

Personally, this game kind of ignores age, like Mario doing free-running. Plus, I saw Mario and Bartolomeo are gonna be in it, so La volpe should.

Wouldn't it be cool if he taught you a new form of Eagle Vision?

davo1270
11-07-2010, 08:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=la+volpe+assassin%27s+creed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, how do u do that to any link?

Or are you gnna send me another link like that explaining how to do it LMAO

DarkicoN14
11-07-2010, 08:19 PM
i hope, la volpe (or Gilberto his actual name) is a total badass

ninja_7_7
11-07-2010, 08:20 PM
Well back in those times all the work was physically labor. So I think they would be in better shape but about the age thing yeah that is a bit far fetched.

CRUDFACE
11-07-2010, 08:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarkicoN14:
i hope, la volpe (or Gilberto his actual name) is a total badass </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You got that from the book, right? ddn't they make...changes where they saw fit? Like with the pope and stuff?

Starsfan1009
11-07-2010, 09:38 PM
@ Davo: there's a button for it when writing your response to any thread. it's labeled "URL" and you click it, then put in whatever URL of the website you want to link to, and click okay. i think you also have the chance to name the link, too.

davo1270
11-07-2010, 09:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Starsfan1009:
@ Davo: there's a button for it when writing your response to any thread. it's labeled "URL" and you click it, then put in whatever URL of the website you want to link to, and click okay. i think you also have the chance to name the link, too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, no i mean when u click the link, it shows... euff, itll take too long to explain it

click the link. then how do u do that to any other thing you want to post on google?

muzzyb
11-08-2010, 12:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davo1270:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Starsfan1009:
@ Davo: there's a button for it when writing your response to any thread. it's labeled "URL" and you click it, then put in whatever URL of the website you want to link to, and click okay. i think you also have the chance to name the link, too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, no i mean when u click the link, it shows... euff, itll take too long to explain it

click the link. then how do u do that to any other thing you want to post on google? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Let me google that for you. (http://tinyurl.com/bapbtu)

davo1270
11-08-2010, 02:07 AM
merci ^^^^

DarkicoN14
11-08-2010, 05:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarkicoN14:
i hope, la volpe (or Gilberto his actual name) is a total badass </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You got that from the book, right? ddn't they make...changes where they saw fit? Like with the pope and stuff? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes but we dont know if the pope SPOILER poisoned himself and survived END anyways the book its pretty spot on and if you like AC i reccomend picking it up

Tuck2103
11-08-2010, 02:42 PM
He's such a gentlemen ^^
@t260z Or Wolfvision perhaps?

xsatanicjokerx
11-11-2010, 08:24 PM
La Volpe is in ac:b!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj6eDBK2isc
Between 0:45 and 1:00 he shows up several times

LaCava1
11-11-2010, 08:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xsatanicjokerx:
Between 0:45 and 1:00 he shows up several times </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
YES! And that guy who called his sword "Bianca" or whatever it was.

notafanboy
11-12-2010, 05:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by triforceman5:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xsatanicjokerx:
YES! And that guy who called his sword "Bianca" or whatever it was. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
bartalomeo !!!!

Jostru
11-12-2010, 05:44 AM
This is great! We already have Machiavelli, Caterina, La Volpe, Bartolomeo, Leonardo and Claudia as returning characters/allies from AC2. Do you guys think Antonio, Teodora and Paola will appear as well?

popsmoo
11-12-2010, 06:23 AM
I really wish they would include Rosa at some point...she is much more likeable than Caterina Sforza IMHO...

salted onions
11-12-2010, 06:43 AM
... Am I the only one who didn't like La Volpe? I don't know, I just don't. We know nothing about him except that he's some hooded dude who nobody knows anything about except rumors. I don't know, but characters like that at slightly annoying. I mean, we see him for a total of like 5 minutes in AC2. I need more screen time with a character to actually like them.

ibn-al-ahad
11-12-2010, 06:52 AM
Yeah, well he`s still an Assassin, ergo. AWESOME!

XxKillaSniperxX
11-12-2010, 08:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by childprodigy:
... Am I the only one who didn't like La Volpe? I don't know, I just don't. We know nothing about him except that he's some hooded dude who nobody knows anything about except rumors. I don't know, but characters like that at slightly annoying. I mean, we see him for a total of like 5 minutes in AC2. I need more screen time with a character to actually like them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

La Volpe is a textbook Assassino, seen but unseen (most of the time)

JJTHoukes
11-12-2010, 10:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by childprodigy:
... Am I the only one who didn't like La Volpe? I don't know, I just don't. We know nothing about him except that he's some hooded dude who nobody knows anything about except rumors. I don't know, but characters like that at slightly annoying. I mean, we see him for a total of like 5 minutes in AC2. I need more screen time with a character to actually like them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A hooded man or woman, of who nobody knows anything about except for some rumors? Isn't that nearly the definition of an Assassin as seen in Assassin's creed?

tyman1122
11-12-2010, 03:14 PM
Wait wait wait, in that trailer, Cesere Borgia was like this "Hey Dad, I am gonna kill you."

LaCava1
11-12-2010, 03:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by notafanboy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by triforceman5:
YES! And that guy who called his sword "Bianca" or whatever it was. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
bartalomeo !!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, that's the one!

DarkicoN14
11-12-2010, 04:10 PM
MUST HAVE NOW!

vikingboy2010
11-12-2010, 07:42 PM

that's why i want him in ACB so i can learn more about him