PDA

View Full Version : The next Assassins Creed

jackhogg13
12-22-2010, 11:34 AM
The next Assassins Creed (in 2011) is called Assassins Creed Lost Legacy, u play as Ezio and go to Masyaf, that Altairs hometown bk in 1191

jackhogg13
12-22-2010, 11:34 AM
The next Assassins Creed (in 2011) is called Assassins Creed Lost Legacy, u play as Ezio and go to Masyaf, that Altairs hometown bk in 1191

magesupermaster
12-22-2010, 11:37 AM
Sorry, but was this necessary?

Most of us here already know that.
And it might or it might not be the next AC game in 2011.

jackhogg13
12-22-2010, 11:38 AM
Yh but i didnt

LionHeart XXII
12-22-2010, 02:51 PM
....wait, What? where is this posted?

Inorganic9_2
12-22-2010, 03:19 PM
So....if you didn't know it, how come you posted it?

I think Ezio should get some time off now. He's 47 already; do you really think he'll be able to keep it up much longer?!

misusel
12-22-2010, 04:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jackhogg13:
The next Assassins Creed (in 2011) is called Assassins Creed Lost Legacy, u play as Ezio and go to Masyaf, that Altairs hometown bk in 1191 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>excuse me but where did u read that??? if they do that isnt gonna be ac3 but another slide story game cos we saw ezio in 2 games and it suppose that every game will be in different time period and different character...he is old and we saw him lost his equipment and his abilities once it will be boring and repetitive to loose them again...my opinion...am i wrong...? also the ubisoft guy statements were a bit cloudy...he said u shall see something around assassins creed in 2011...

misusel
12-22-2010, 04:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
Sorry, but was this necessary?

Most of us here already know that.
And it might or it might not be the next AC game in 2011. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>how did u know most of u that???i'm reading everyday news about ac and i never saw something about the next game...

Inorganic9_2
12-22-2010, 04:25 PM
I knew it too. A while ago in fact. Maybe even before Brotherhood?

misusel
12-22-2010, 04:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:
I knew it too. A while ago in fact. Maybe even before Brotherhood? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>i wrote up what i think, i dont think its true this scenario...

Awe1
12-22-2010, 04:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">excuse me but where did u read that??? if they do that isnt gonna be ac3 but another slide story game cos we saw ezio in 2 games and it suppose that every game will be in different time period and different character...he is old and we saw him lost his equipment and his abilities once it will be boring and repetitive to loose them again...my opinion...am i wrong...? also the ubisoft guy statements were a bit cloudy...he said u shall see something around assassins creed in 2011... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry it's going to be a side game on the 3DS. It isn't part of the main storyline.

Inorganic9_2
12-22-2010, 04:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by misusel:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:
I knew it too. A while ago in fact. Maybe even before Brotherhood? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>i wrote up what i think, i dont think its true this scenario... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What? I'm just saying I've heard the Lost Legacy thing before. Not sure where from though (or how long ago)

NewBlade200
12-22-2010, 04:45 PM

I think Ezio should get some time off now. He's 47 already; do you really think he'll be able to keep it up much longer?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well maybe Ezio is just going there on holiday, and the game is about trying to understand the tour guide http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

thedeadman_47
12-22-2010, 04:49 PM
it will be a side game for the 3ds so no worries(like bloodlines)

misusel
12-22-2010, 04:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NewBlade200:

I think Ezio should get some time off now. He's 47 already; do you really think he'll be able to keep it up much longer?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well maybe Ezio is just going there on holiday, and the game is about trying to understand the tour guide http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>haha! good one!

lilgc11
12-22-2010, 06:31 PM
haha i agree but i do want to see a new character in the next AC maybe a female character change it up a little bit ya know um christina, or did she die?

ibn-al-ahad
12-23-2010, 07:14 AM
She died http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

jackhogg13
12-23-2010, 07:23 AM
She was killed by Savonarolla's Guards in the christina missions, so the next 1 isnt part of the story line? But i guess Ezio wants someone to finish the Assassin Legacy.

ChaosxNetwork
12-23-2010, 07:28 AM
That was so sad! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
But yeah Lost Legacy is just a poor DS game, there will be a main game like AC.ACII or Brotherhood next yeah and details won't be released until Februaryish if they are doing it.

ZCherub
12-23-2010, 08:42 AM

I think Ezio should get some time off now. He's 47 already; do you really think he'll be able to keep it up much longer?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> He's the Brett Favre af Assassins!

ATMerbach
03-29-2011, 10:33 PM
Possibly the next ac game you won't be playing as Ezio anymore in brotherhood you already found the apple so what else is there to do in the animus now that you know where it is you are probably going to play as Desmond now but I don't know how well that will go though

DavisP92
03-30-2011, 07:33 AM
The next AC game may be a MMO, I hope not but it is possible. Seeing how Ubisoft is working with Massive (now called Ubi Massive). However if they do make it a MMO, and a turn-based game I personally feel it would ruin the game. AC is played for how it is now, instead of just changing everything about the game they should just improve it. Maybe change the armor=health and never take off armor or weapons and the notoriety system :P

Colossus_1191
03-30-2011, 07:51 AM
It is a 3DS game so it shouldn't be considered the "big" assassins creed game the devs have been talking about.

But nevertheless, I am excited for this game. Figuring out more about the history of the creed would be epic.

One thing I don't understand is why can't they release these games on PSN and Live as downloadable games. I am sure I'm not alone in not wanting to buy a handheld just for one game.

DavisP92
03-30-2011, 08:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Colossus_1191:
It is a 3DS game so it shouldn't be considered the "big" assassins creed game the devs have been talking about.

But nevertheless, I am excited for this game. Figuring out more about the history of the creed would be epic.

One thing I don't understand is why can't they release these games on PSN and Live as downloadable games. I am sure I'm not alone in not wanting to buy a handheld just for one game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It may be a 3DS game, but when the CEO of Ubisoft says that its a Big game title then most ppl think that means a console game. seing how the consoles are "bigger" then the 3DS.

UrDeviant1
03-30-2011, 02:37 PM
"In February 2011, Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot confirmed that the next Assassin's Creed game will be released during its next fiscal year, which starts on April 1, 2011, and ends on March 31, 2012. Ubisoft gave no further details about the title, promising more information when it reports its full-year earnings report in May.[11][12]Corey May stated there will be something announced in May 2011."

Personally i think he's talking about the console game.