PDA

View Full Version : Can't load older memories ?!

yly3
03-10-2010, 04:38 PM
I bought the game via Steam , I've finished it and now I would like to fight again some specific "missions" and surprise suprise . I go to DNA folder in Pause Menu , I select my memory and there is no load button . I remember on XBOX you press A . This is outrageous at least , I hope a new patch will solve this ?

yly3
03-10-2010, 04:38 PM
I bought the game via Steam , I've finished it and now I would like to fight again some specific "missions" and surprise suprise . I go to DNA folder in Pause Menu , I select my memory and there is no load button . I remember on XBOX you press A . This is outrageous at least , I hope a new patch will solve this ?

ARandomKid
03-10-2010, 06:11 PM
AC2 or AC1?

In AC2 you are unable to replay memories on any PLATFORM*, be it PC, Xbox360, or PS3.

*Originally I had "console" here. Thanks to swn32 for the correction.

swn32
03-10-2010, 07:35 PM
I think the correct word is platform. Please dont classify PC as a console.

ARandomKid
03-10-2010, 10:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by swn32:
I think the correct word is platform. Please dont classify PC as a console. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea, that's the word. Had trouble thinking of it, so I went with the other one that was close.

Fixed my post. :P

zgubilici
03-10-2010, 11:06 PM
There are a lot of topics in the forum on the lack of mission re-playability in AC2. Please continue discussions in one of those.

Thanks.