PDA

View Full Version : Youtube videos( Commentery )

AssassinsBomb
03-25-2008, 11:50 AM
Does anyone else like commenting AC videos on youtube? I turned down the sound and thought i'd have a go. Real good fun.
If anyone else has done this, post what you said at certain points of any video.
At one point, Altair was high up in the buildings. A guard had managed to climb up and follow him.
Altair: What? Nobody's more agile than me! You think you're better than me? Huh? Then bye-bye!
(Altair throws guard off building)
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif
I liked it tho. It was funny.

AssassinsBomb
03-25-2008, 11:50 AM
Does anyone else like commenting AC videos on youtube? I turned down the sound and thought i'd have a go. Real good fun.
If anyone else has done this, post what you said at certain points of any video.
At one point, Altair was high up in the buildings. A guard had managed to climb up and follow him.
Altair: What? Nobody's more agile than me! You think you're better than me? Huh? Then bye-bye!
(Altair throws guard off building)
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif
I liked it tho. It was funny.

nevar23
03-25-2008, 03:36 PM
Not really on YouTube, but I talk while playing the game.

I really wish Altair had more snappy comebacks for after he owns one of the smart-mouthed guards. I guess Assassins don't brag, heh.

AssassinsBomb
03-25-2008, 03:55 PM
Nope.

FYTJ
03-25-2008, 04:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nevar23:
I really wish Altair had more snappy comebacks for after he owns one of the smart-mouthed guards. I guess Assassins don't brag, heh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Do you? I'm actually quite happy he doesn't have more snappy comebacks. On the DS version for example he "speaks" more often and I find it kinda pathetic. I prefer him when he kicks butt.

AssassinsBomb
03-25-2008, 04:25 PM
Nice point.

nevar23
03-25-2008, 04:38 PM
It is a good point and I guess it would be out of character to a certain extent, but the only time he speaks at all in combat is when he challenges the guards during the save citizen missions (still hoping for a translation of that).

I'd still like to hear him give an occasional reply, or even a warning.