xELITEGUNNERx
12-02-2007, 10:36 AM
after u eagle vision the bedroom can u go on the computer

hospitaller1
12-02-2007, 10:42 AM
yes. u can also visit the conference room and go to the animus

xELITEGUNNERx
12-03-2007, 01:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hospitaller1:
yes. u can also visit the conference room and go to the animus </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
is there any point

avsrule247
12-03-2007, 06:02 AM
Yes. If you have the 360 you can collect all of the flags/templars for achievements. If you have the PS3, then no.

Malmer_DK
12-03-2007, 07:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by avsrule247:
Yes. If you have the 360 you can collect all of the flags/templars for achievements.<STRIKE> If you have the PS3, then no.</STRIKE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If you have the PS3 you can collect all of the flags/templars for fun.

NorthernAvengeR
12-03-2007, 07:09 AM
You can collect all of them before beating the game I did.

lostassassin123
12-03-2007, 07:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Malmer_DK:
If you have the PS3 you can collect all of the flags/templars for fun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Woo, can't wait to collect the flags that do nothing... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Malmer_DK
12-03-2007, 09:21 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lostassassin123:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Malmer_DK:
If you have the PS3 you can collect all of the flags/templars for fun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Woo, can't wait to collect the flags that do nothing... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
A game in whole does nothing for you anyway, but to entertain.

xELITEGUNNERx
12-03-2007, 02:45 PM
i got ps3 so im not

stix489
12-04-2007, 03:50 AM
Trust me...replay the game without the HUD...or just go around randomly assassinating anyone that goes in your way! Just go inside the animus...listen to Al-Mualim's two minute speech...then just have FUN!

xELITEGUNNERx
12-04-2007, 09:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stix489:
Trust me...replay the game without the HUD...or just go around randomly assassinating anyone that goes in your way! Just go inside the animus...listen to Al-Mualim's two minute speech...then just have FUN! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i will but im not getting the flags