PDA

View Full Version : Please Read.

jamesdeanoo7
07-31-2008, 08:34 AM
Hey Guys , Thanks to the help on these forums, although new I am really getting the hang of this game. I love trying to make films and looking at the wonderful screenshots. Slowly I am improving my own. I recently started a website For a small group of new guys interested in the filming side of the games online. We as a group design about 6 missions a year, fly them, then attempt to make a film.On the website I have put a 3d viewer and the screenshots on here look really great in the viewer. I would love to add some of the brilliant work from these pages but being courtious, would never do it if it offended anyone or without first asking. I know not everyone visits here everyday so I will state this. If anyone now or at any time in the future tells me I cannot use their work on my site I will take it off. Of course I make clear on the site who is the author of the work.It isnt up and running yet but as soon as it is I will post the link. Thanks for listening guys and keep making those great screenshots.

jamesdeanoo7
07-31-2008, 08:34 AM
Hey Guys , Thanks to the help on these forums, although new I am really getting the hang of this game. I love trying to make films and looking at the wonderful screenshots. Slowly I am improving my own. I recently started a website For a small group of new guys interested in the filming side of the games online. We as a group design about 6 missions a year, fly them, then attempt to make a film.On the website I have put a 3d viewer and the screenshots on here look really great in the viewer. I would love to add some of the brilliant work from these pages but being courtious, would never do it if it offended anyone or without first asking. I know not everyone visits here everyday so I will state this. If anyone now or at any time in the future tells me I cannot use their work on my site I will take it off. Of course I make clear on the site who is the author of the work.It isnt up and running yet but as soon as it is I will post the link. Thanks for listening guys and keep making those great screenshots.

b2spirita
07-31-2008, 08:56 AM
I think it may be better to ask before you put it on, rather than waiting for smeone to take it off. That said, i doubt many will object outright, but this came up before and some were sufficiently annoyed at not being asked that they asked for their stff to be removed

DuxCorvan
07-31-2008, 09:47 AM
The screenshots are always posted by someone, so IMHO it isn't hard to send the poster a PM asking it.

Just click on the name of the poster.