PDA

View Full Version : Ever hit the surface button by mistake in Norfolk ?

Shahed_Kazi
08-25-2006, 07:11 AM
Well I did that last night, hit surface in the middle of Norfolk at 12 meters depth *ahem* hull integrity 57% in about 2 seconds.

LMAO ! Definetly the funniest (in a somewhat tragic way) moment of my career so far. Damm ! soo many shells, miracle that I managed to dive before being split into 5 cm pieces.

Anyway I got away with 4 kills there, and on the same patrol had hit New York for 9 kills. total tonnage 114k, fourth 100k patrol with GW 1.1.

Shahed_Kazi
08-25-2006, 07:11 AM
Well I did that last night, hit surface in the middle of Norfolk at 12 meters depth *ahem* hull integrity 57% in about 2 seconds.

LMAO ! Definetly the funniest (in a somewhat tragic way) moment of my career so far. Damm ! soo many shells, miracle that I managed to dive before being split into 5 cm pieces.

Anyway I got away with 4 kills there, and on the same patrol had hit New York for 9 kills. total tonnage 114k, fourth 100k patrol with GW 1.1.

AdolphMeinhard
08-25-2006, 09:35 AM
You saw sdo many shells because those southern boys were itching to fire across the bay at the Yankees one more time! They weren't aiming at you, but rather at the other side of the bay- which explains why you got away so easily! LOL A.M.

Shahed_Kazi
08-25-2006, 10:37 AM
LOL