PDA

View Full Version : About Leonardo in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and what role he plays

PooderRodney
09-13-2010, 02:15 AM
Now i'm not really sure how this whole thing works since i've never done this before but I was curious as to what they meant in the E3 interview on the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood homepage when they said that there is a twist in Leonardo's role in this game. I think what they meant was that he will be constructing war machines for Cesare Borgia because when I did some research I found that Leonardo Da Vinci did in fact construct new war machines for Cesare Borgia in the same time frame that Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood takes place. So if anybody knows for sure it would be very much appretiated on my part if you could let me know.

PooderRodney
09-13-2010, 02:15 AM
Now i'm not really sure how this whole thing works since i've never done this before but I was curious as to what they meant in the E3 interview on the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood homepage when they said that there is a twist in Leonardo's role in this game. I think what they meant was that he will be constructing war machines for Cesare Borgia because when I did some research I found that Leonardo Da Vinci did in fact construct new war machines for Cesare Borgia in the same time frame that Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood takes place. So if anybody knows for sure it would be very much appretiated on my part if you could let me know.

JohnConnor2012
09-13-2010, 03:08 AM
Not sure why this is under 'Hints & Tips', but there has been a lot of discussion about Leonardo's role in the Borgia household in ACB. Has he been turned by a PoE? Is he a double agent? And--if ACB runs long enough (1517?)--will he end up being killed as a result?

PooderRodney
09-13-2010, 03:29 AM
I have no idea.

JohnConnor2012
09-13-2010, 03:43 AM
Until ACB is released, only Ubi knows. Just outlining the shape of speculation so far.

PooderRodney
09-13-2010, 07:15 AM
Yeah true that, but wouldn't it be crazy if I turned out to be right. You're just about to start playing it for the first time and after a few hours go by it happens and you're just like "What!?" lol

notafanboy
09-13-2010, 01:58 PM
could a mod move this please !??

PooderRodney
09-14-2010, 02:54 AM
What's a mod?

JohnConnor2012
09-14-2010, 03:25 AM
Moderator, a site supervisor. See the forum rules for further explanation.