PDA

View Full Version : Brest

mxyztplk1
08-11-2005, 09:34 PM
I thought I was relatively good in geography, but my home port changed to Brest and I don't seem to see it on the map. Could someone please help? Thanks in advance.

mxyztplk1
08-11-2005, 09:34 PM
I thought I was relatively good in geography, but my home port changed to Brest and I don't seem to see it on the map. Could someone please help? Thanks in advance.

ILikePortillos
08-12-2005, 06:06 AM
Yeah, for some reason it doesn't show up on the map when you get transfered. I'm assuming it does on subsequent missions.

It's in the far NW tip of the Britanny peninsula in France. Just zoom in enough on the southern shore of that peninsula and you'll see the base.

mxyztplk1
08-12-2005, 01:55 PM
May I also ask what the name of the port is just North along the coast of Lorient? Just curious to know why these cities are not on the map.

ILikePortillos
08-12-2005, 02:43 PM
Without the map in front of me, I think St. Nazaire is north of Lorient. If this isn't it, then I'm not sure. I'd have to get back to you when I get home. I think they're printed on the map that came with the game.

stinkhammer6
08-12-2005, 02:58 PM
when you get a radio message saying you are now stationed at brest, return to your ORIGINAL home port, then youll get orders to sail to brest. Follow instructions and youll be fine.