PDA

View Full Version : Leningrad DX graphic glitch anyone?

minb
09-11-2007, 01:58 PM
I have Forgotten Battles up to 1.22 and 1946 up to 4.08m installed with the latest NVidia and DX9c drivers.

Since I have been experiencing freezes in OpenGL mode I have decided to go with the DirectX mode to have a smoother gameplay. It cured the freezes 100%.

But by using DX I have noticed a graphical glitch on the Leningrad winter map. I have tested also other winter maps (although all from the original Sturmovik) and the summer Leningrad map and they are all OK. The glitch is: blocky forrests when flying very low.

Has anyone alse noticed this or is it just me with my setup? (Oh, I have been flying with all graphic settings on full.)

minb
09-11-2007, 01:58 PM
I have Forgotten Battles up to 1.22 and 1946 up to 4.08m installed with the latest NVidia and DX9c drivers.

Since I have been experiencing freezes in OpenGL mode I have decided to go with the DirectX mode to have a smoother gameplay. It cured the freezes 100%.

But by using DX I have noticed a graphical glitch on the Leningrad winter map. I have tested also other winter maps (although all from the original Sturmovik) and the summer Leningrad map and they are all OK. The glitch is: blocky forrests when flying very low.

Has anyone alse noticed this or is it just me with my setup? (Oh, I have been flying with all graphic settings on full.)

DKoor
09-11-2007, 02:47 PM
You may try tech help forum. Those guys there are gurus http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
But you'll need to post your specs there and directx settings.

BTW I don't have teh prob with Leningrad.