PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Hoodie?

Errorric
09-11-2010, 01:02 AM
So... where can i get one? I've been looking all night and i really wanna get one. I don't know if this is in the right place but, i just made an account to post this and to get updated on ACBH. Thanks for reading.

Errorric
09-11-2010, 01:02 AM
So... where can i get one? I've been looking all night and i really wanna get one. I don't know if this is in the right place but, i just made an account to post this and to get updated on ACBH. Thanks for reading.

DeafAtheist
09-11-2010, 01:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xZeratul:i just made an account to post this and to get updated on ACBH. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ACBH? I'm assuming you mean Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. No "H" is needed there as "Brotherhood" is 1 word. So just ACB is enough.

To answer your question. I don't think there's anything official from Ubisoft as far as hoodies go but they do have a Brotherhood t-shirt for sale on their website.

BiopulsePS3
09-11-2010, 02:05 AM
i think ACBH stands for Assassins Creed Brotherhood Hoodies. and as for an answer, check the ubi store, otherwise i dont think there is any place to buy hoddies or t-shirts

mikeh1294
09-11-2010, 03:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeafAtheist:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xZeratul:i just made an account to post this and to get updated on ACBH. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ACBH? I'm assuming you mean Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. No "H" is needed there as "Brotherhood" is 1 word. So just ACB is enough.

To answer your question. I don't think there's anything official from Ubisoft as far as hoodies go but they do have a Brotherhood t-shirt for sale on their website. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

T-shirt seems to be US only, I cannot find it on the UK Ubishop.

Xanatos2007
09-11-2010, 03:54 AM
I think s/he's referring to the ones worn in the Dev Diaries.