PDA

View Full Version : Glitch?

fuyyey
12-27-2007, 10:01 PM
I've been on the fourth memory block and have assassinated William from Acre, all that's left for me to do in the fourth memory block is to complete the whole Jerusalem section, but whenever i go to Jerusalem nothing comes up for me to go to and whenever i go to the bureau, the guy just acts as though i've already been to him, anyone else had this problem? Know what to do? thanks

fuyyey
12-27-2007, 10:01 PM
I've been on the fourth memory block and have assassinated William from Acre, all that's left for me to do in the fourth memory block is to complete the whole Jerusalem section, but whenever i go to Jerusalem nothing comes up for me to go to and whenever i go to the bureau, the guy just acts as though i've already been to him, anyone else had this problem? Know what to do? thanks

twixer91
12-27-2007, 11:03 PM
I have the same problem but with Acre too. Bothe act as if I've already heard what they have to say <--- 360 version

fuyyey
12-28-2007, 11:25 AM
nevermind, fixed the problem, seems there is a help forum for assassin's creed that i had not seen earlier, thanks anyways though