PDA

View Full Version : Radio messages

Xamsvenson
04-11-2005, 10:53 AM
Hello All...I just bought SHIII, I love it, until I try to complete first naval exam in navigation. Yes, that's right, I can't complete the first exam. The problem is, I can't follow the directions that are supposed to come thru on the radio messages. When I'm told that there is a new radio message, I go to the radioman and ask to hear it, he says that there are no new radio messages. What is up? It is amusing to see on the message board 'new radio message' followed by 'no new radio messages' Can anyone help me out. I can't get thru the naval academy because of something so simple.

Xamsvenson
04-11-2005, 10:53 AM
Hello All...I just bought SHIII, I love it, until I try to complete first naval exam in navigation. Yes, that's right, I can't complete the first exam. The problem is, I can't follow the directions that are supposed to come thru on the radio messages. When I'm told that there is a new radio message, I go to the radioman and ask to hear it, he says that there are no new radio messages. What is up? It is amusing to see on the message board 'new radio message' followed by 'no new radio messages' Can anyone help me out. I can't get thru the naval academy because of something so simple.

jrkob2000
04-11-2005, 10:55 AM
Press M

Xamsvenson
04-11-2005, 11:30 AM
I did. No messages.