PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to Assassins Creed: Lost Legacy?

Jackzeripper
06-25-2011, 08:46 PM
I ask what happened because I bought my 3DS for this game, and Ubisoft has yet to update on how the game is going along

Jackzeripper
06-25-2011, 08:46 PM
I ask what happened because I bought my 3DS for this game, and Ubisoft has yet to update on how the game is going along

Abeonis
06-25-2011, 09:24 PM
Everything Ubisoft described Lost Legacy as featuring (i.e. Ezio travelling to Masyaf) is also included in Revelations, so whilst I cannot say for certain, I would say it's been cancelled in favour of the latter.

Jackzeripper
06-25-2011, 09:47 PM
Maysaf is Different from Constanpiline or whatever the name of the city where AC:R takes place

phil.llllll
06-26-2011, 12:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jackzeripper:
Maysaf is Different from Constanpiline or whatever the name of the city where AC:R takes place </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Masyaf is also in Revelations. The description for that game pretty much fits with what we're getting with ACR.

And:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Everything Ubisoft described Lost Legacy as featuring (i.e. Ezio travelling to Masyaf) is also included in Revelations, so whilst I cannot say for certain, I would say it's been cancelled in favour of the latter.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This.

Azugo
06-26-2011, 12:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jackzeripper:
Maysaf is Different from Constanpiline or whatever the name of the city where AC:R takes place </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The cinematic trailer actually takes place in Masyaf... Not to mention it's been confirmed that Ezio will indeed go there in Revelations.

Also, the city's named 'Constantinople', not 'Constanpiline', lol. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Abeonis
06-26-2011, 06:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Azugo:

The cinematic trailer actually takes place in Masyaf... Not to mention it's been confirmed that Ezio will indeed go there in Revelations.

Also, the city's named 'Constantinople', not 'Constanpiline', lol. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed. Ezio actually travels their twice, once at the beginning and again once he has the seals. Besides Masyaf and Constanpiline, there is also the city of Cappadocia to explore.

Cornik22
06-26-2011, 09:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Besides Masyaf and Constanpiline, there is also the city of Cappadocia to explore </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's Constantinopolis!

Assassin_M
07-09-2011, 09:36 AM
Confirmed: "Assassins Creed Lost Legacy was talked about among The AC Dev Team, But Ultimately The Project got too Big and very Ambitious to contain in a simple side Game and was thus made into The AC Revelations we know now"
Add to that "Ubisoft`s Deliberate Milking ability"

RzaRecta357
07-09-2011, 10:12 AM
Link to you're source on that Assassin? I never heard this.

Turkiye96
07-09-2011, 10:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cornik22:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Besides Masyaf and Constanpiline, there is also the city of Cappadocia to explore </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's Constantinopolis! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
well to be fair in 1511 it had been almost 60 years since Fatih Sultan Mehmet had dubbed it ''Istanbul'' after taking it

I was also wondering what would happen to lost legacy as i thought that maybe Ubisoft has changed the name (revelations) and the consol it was for.

Assassin_M
07-09-2011, 12:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
Link to you're source on that Assassin? I never heard this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
AC WIKI

ace3001
07-09-2011, 09:28 PM
IMO, it's good that they replaced it with Revelations. It would've been a shame to see such an important part of Ezio's life being shunned to a handheld game which probably wouldn't have been very good.

Settlers132
08-01-2012, 03:23 AM
Lost Legacies (http://xbrowsergames.com/lost-legacies) is a challenging enough game which allows you to find relevant objects to disclose the pretty old and mysterious symbols of the stone artifact by exploring different places.

OriginalMiles
08-01-2012, 04:21 AM
Lost Legacies (http://xbrowsergames.com/lost-legacies) is a challenging enough game which allows you to find relevant objects to disclose the pretty old and mysterious symbols of the stone artifact by exploring different places.
REVIVER!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEStsLJZhzo