PDA

View Full Version : Poor Online Experience

Leviathan001
05-04-2011, 05:19 PM
Does anyone have any ideas as to why its so HARD to find a game on ACB? Whenever I want to play, no matter what time or what day, I usually have to wait 30 minutes or more before it finds a game for me to join.

Does no one play the Online mode? This is a great game, why does no one play it? I can pop in Halo Reach and find a game in less that a minute, but why do I have to wait so long to find a game on ACB? Does anyone else have this issue?

Leviathan001
05-04-2011, 05:19 PM
Does anyone have any ideas as to why its so HARD to find a game on ACB? Whenever I want to play, no matter what time or what day, I usually have to wait 30 minutes or more before it finds a game for me to join.

Does no one play the Online mode? This is a great game, why does no one play it? I can pop in Halo Reach and find a game in less that a minute, but why do I have to wait so long to find a game on ACB? Does anyone else have this issue?

xCr0wnedNorris
05-04-2011, 05:26 PM
Welcome to the Forums! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

This was the first time Ubisoft Montreal attempted multiplayer for Assassin's Creed, so there were bound to be some problems. The case for this game is that matchmaking is slow. Just have some patience, you'll get into a game eventually. I have a couple of questions though. What platform are you on and what game mode are you trying to play?

Also, this should've gone in the Multiplayer discussion.

Leviathan001
05-04-2011, 05:35 PM
I am on a XBox 360, and I just hit "Play Now" and to get whatever comes up.

xCr0wnedNorris
05-04-2011, 05:37 PM
I've heard that Play Now isn't a good method of finding matches. Try going into ranked and search for specific games. If you can't find any try player matches.