PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Storyline

scottygilbo707
04-18-2009, 04:07 PM
i am unable to finish a game and then not have a ******* clue what i it was all about. can some please give me the names of all the assassination targets and what their meaning is. thankyou to anyone that can help!

scottygilbo707
04-18-2009, 04:07 PM
i am unable to finish a game and then not have a ******* clue what i it was all about. can some please give me the names of all the assassination targets and what their meaning is. thankyou to anyone that can help!

Robbinho1992
04-18-2009, 04:12 PM
Look up the Crusades, the one that happened during 1197 or whenever the game is set. Many of the targets you kill were killed near to this time, and were real people.

However, I am pretty sure Ubi added that their Templars......OR did they???

Looking up Assassins Creed in Wikipedia might help ya.

Xanatos2007
04-19-2009, 10:18 PM
They were all working together:
Majd Addin and William of Montferrat would force the people into submission, controlling the cities on both sides of the conflict.
Garnier De Naplouse would experiment with herbs etc to simulate the effects of the Piece of Eden, turning citizens into brainwashed soldiers. Tamir would supply the equipment for the soldiers. Talal would supply the citizens from Jerusalem, so Garnier would avoid suspicion in Acre. Sibrand was going to set up a blockade from Acre's port to deny Richard more troops from Europe. Abul Nuqoud would fund the entire operation. Jubair al Hakim would destroy all written works and brainwash the citizens of Damascus, similar to what Garnier was doing but without the herbs. And Robert de Sable was the 'manager' of this entire operation. Al Mualim was originally in on it, but decided to rule the Holy land himself.
The Nine:
Tamir, black market merchant.
Garnier de Naplouse, Grandmaster of the knight's Hospitalier.
Talal, slave trader.
Abul Nuqoud, merchant king of Damascus.
William of Monteferrat, regent of Acre.
Majd Addin, regent of Jerusalem.
Jubair al Hakim, Salah Addin's chief scholar.
Sibrand, leader of the knight's Teutonic order.
Robert de Sable, leader of the knight's Templar.