PDA

View Full Version : Jerusalem Informer Assasination

GIJoe2484
08-04-2011, 02:56 PM
Hello everyone. I have been working on the informer assassination in Jerusalem for 3 days now and I still have not been able to complete it. Every time the way is clear there still manages to be one citizen who screams bloody murder and go gets the guard. Anyone willing to give suggestions on how to complete this task would help me out a lot. Thank you for your time and consideration.

GIJoe2484
08-04-2011, 02:56 PM
Hello everyone. I have been working on the informer assassination in Jerusalem for 3 days now and I still have not been able to complete it. Every time the way is clear there still manages to be one citizen who screams bloody murder and go gets the guard. Anyone willing to give suggestions on how to complete this task would help me out a lot. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-04-2011, 03:19 PM
I'm not sure what mission it is specifically, but if it's anything dealing with a stealth assination, try using throwing knifes from the rooftops. Also, use your hidden blade on archers.

timpbader
08-04-2011, 08:40 PM
You need to be more specific, like what assassination you're working on etc., and what was the back story to the mission so we know which one it is, why do U have to go kill them. If it's that difficult U R doing something wrong.

GIJoe2484
08-05-2011, 07:42 AM
Sorry about that. The informer in Jerusalem said he was on a mission and was identified by two of talals men and that they need to be eliminated so he can complete his mission. You have to enter the Souk and kill one from behind who is in an alcove and the other is roaming, however every time I try and kill the on in the alcove I get someone yelling murder and run and gets the guard. Sorry for the confusion

itsamea-mario
08-05-2011, 07:46 AM
How are you killing them?

Locopells
08-05-2011, 07:48 AM
Stick to the beams above the crowd and use the throwing knives. Move off as soon as you've thrown, before any alerted guards get to the scene.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-05-2011, 09:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Locopells:
Stick to the beams above the crowd and use the throwing knives. Move off as soon as you've thrown, before any alerted guards get to the scene. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's as I've suspected in the beginning,... The only suggestion I have at this point beyound this,... Make sure that you're in the green. If your indicator is yellow, you'll have trouble with this one. Try hiding or laying low for a little while.

timpbader
08-05-2011, 09:08 AM
Also U can try doing a blending walk the entire way. Have U checked UTube? U are killing them with your assassin blade in low profile right?

Poodle_of_Doom
08-05-2011, 09:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timpbader:
Also U can try doing a blending walk the entire way. Have U checked UTube? U are killing them with your assassin blade in low profile right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wouldn't. If it's the one I'm thinking of, I don't recall that working out to well for me.

InfectedNation
08-05-2011, 10:43 AM
I would not recommend using throwing knives indoors, but that's just my opinion... as long as you stab them with hidden blade in LOW PROFILE and run away BEFORE THE GUARD HITS THE FLOOR you should be fine? Once the guard is on the floor stop running and blend walk, simples http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
If that doesn't make it clear, look on youtube

LightRey
08-06-2011, 07:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GIJoe2484:
Hello everyone. I have been working on the informer assassination in Jerusalem for 3 days now and I still have not been able to complete it. Every time the way is clear there still manages to be one citizen who screams bloody murder and go gets the guard. Anyone willing to give suggestions on how to complete this task would help me out a lot. Thank you for your time and consideration. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The citizens can't actually get guards. They just scream, but the guards ignore them.