PDA

View Full Version : ACR Single Player DLC *Spoilers*

bakerrossera
11-18-2011, 11:09 PM
Just beat the game and I loved it but I wish there was more of Altair, I was hoping if Ubisoft does a single player DLC they would have it revolve around Altair. Hopefully it would have something to do with him going to mongolia, show what happened to him after he was exiled or maybe have him go to Constantinople during the 4th crusade. I think any of these would be a good thing to explore in DLC. What do you guys think?

bakerrossera
11-18-2011, 11:09 PM
Just beat the game and I loved it but I wish there was more of Altair, I was hoping if Ubisoft does a single player DLC they would have it revolve around Altair. Hopefully it would have something to do with him going to mongolia, show what happened to him after he was exiled or maybe have him go to Constantinople during the 4th crusade. I think any of these would be a good thing to explore in DLC. What do you guys think?

SleezeRocker
11-18-2011, 11:14 PM
I think after AC3 they should make AC Secret Crusade (the book) as a full game (well basically Part 3 of the book http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Also...I think ACR needs a Prologue addon since the "intro" of ACR made aLOT of people ask "Wait so how this all happen?"
I think they should make it to when Ezio prepped to leave italy and *SPOILERS* <span class="ev_code_WHITE">L how did we really have a quarrel with Leandros..or how he really tied into ACR...ish</span>*

lodylody
11-19-2011, 12:20 AM
I agree, it's all a bit vague as to how he gets to where he's gone. I think we need a showing of what happened and the journey there!

Scystab
11-19-2011, 02:40 AM
I'm almost 100% that you will get those clarifications in the next novel about ACR (i think it's due this month). You have to read the books in order to get the full picture, atleast that's how it was with the first three episodes.

Enjoy, Scy

Black_Widow9
11-19-2011, 01:17 PM
I have added Spoilers to your title. Please make sure when posting you do not ruin the game for others.

archie7272
11-19-2011, 01:53 PM
I do remember in an interview Ubisoft said that in one of the missions Altair would be climbing a crumbling galata tower...

LightRey
11-19-2011, 01:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by archie7272:
I do remember in an interview Ubisoft said that in one of the missions Altair would be climbing a crumbling galata tower... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That doesn't make any sense. The Galata tower is completely intact during Ezio's time.

lukaszep
11-20-2011, 03:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by archie7272:
I do remember in an interview Ubisoft said that in one of the missions Altair would be climbing a crumbling galata tower... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I remember that interview as well. But i also remember an interview where it was mentioned you would play the end of the E3 trailer where Ezio escaped from Leandros, but that turned out to be a technical demo.

roostersrule2
11-20-2011, 03:34 PM
I do remember in an interview Ubisoft said that in one of the missions Altair would be climbing a crumbling galata tower... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>No that was the lighthouse that Ezio broke I think, Altair broke it first though.

bakerrossera
11-20-2011, 04:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:
Originally posted by archie7272:
I do remember in an interview Ubisoft said that in one of the missions Altair would be climbing a crumbling galata tower...

That doesn't make any sense. The Galata tower is completely intact during Ezio's time.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Actually the one in Ezio's time was the second one built. The first one was destroyed during the 4th crusade.

Saqaliba
11-20-2011, 05:43 PM
That would have been perfect. The Galata tower destroyed during the 4th crusade. Atla'ir visited Constantinople during the siege of the Latins with the Orthodox. He went their to establish an Assassin's headquarters but got caught up in the battles. It is a damn shame this was not one of the memories.

twenty_glyphs
11-20-2011, 07:26 PM
There was a magazine article in June that mentioned Alta´r climbing the crumbling ruins of the Old Galata Tower. That would have been a tower in the location of the Galata lighthouse, across the Golden Horn from the one Ezio destroyed. I believe the old tower was destroyed during the Fourth Crusade, so this made me believe we would get to play Alta´r going to Constantinople during that period, like The Secret Crusade mentioned. Very disappointing that this was alluded to in the book and a magazine article and didn't come to pass. I also don't get why they built up the Ghengis Khan story with Alta´r in his Codex and The Secret Crusade and then never had any real payoff to it. Did Khan really have a Piece of Eden or not? It was never explained.

LightRey
11-21-2011, 02:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bakerrossera:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:
Originally posted by archie7272:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Actually the one in Ezio's time was the second one built. The first one was destroyed during the 4th crusade. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's a completely different tower though. In fact during its existence it wasn't even referred to as being a "Galata Tower", just Great Tower. It also wasn't located in the same place.