PDA

View Full Version : trackir3 and vector program

jessi1
04-07-2005, 05:39 AM
do i need to use the new program that comes with the vector to stop the side to side movements of my head that turns the trackir to look behind me or do i simply pop the vector thingy on my hat and fly with my regular trackir settings, I want to be able to move my head to the left or right without my trackir panning behind me. Move my head a little to the left and my trackir stays still,is this possible(download the cd that comes with it or do not use the program and just pop it on my hat and go with regular setup????? Thanks in advance.

jessi1
04-07-2005, 05:39 AM
do i need to use the new program that comes with the vector to stop the side to side movements of my head that turns the trackir to look behind me or do i simply pop the vector thingy on my hat and fly with my regular trackir settings, I want to be able to move my head to the left or right without my trackir panning behind me. Move my head a little to the left and my trackir stays still,is this possible(download the cd that comes with it or do not use the program and just pop it on my hat and go with regular setup????? Thanks in advance.