PDA

View Full Version : Altair outfit (spoiler alert)

dc6491
11-30-2009, 03:15 PM
ALTAIRS WHITE ASSASSIN CREED 1 OUTFIT IS ON THE GAME!

hi, im new to posting on the forums, but ive bee around a while.
however i have been reading quite a bit about people complaining that altairs costume is not the one he uses in assassins creed 1 (i.e not the white 1, but instead a black master version)
but in the inventory, under the outfit section there is a plain cape, medici came, venetican cape, the auditore cape and then it says altair, and py pressing X (xbox 360 controls) u equip Altairs white outfit, whilst the armour is simply hidden. sorry if this has already been posted but i havent seen it

dc6491
11-30-2009, 03:15 PM
ALTAIRS WHITE ASSASSIN CREED 1 OUTFIT IS ON THE GAME!

hi, im new to posting on the forums, but ive bee around a while.
however i have been reading quite a bit about people complaining that altairs costume is not the one he uses in assassins creed 1 (i.e not the white 1, but instead a black master version)
but in the inventory, under the outfit section there is a plain cape, medici came, venetican cape, the auditore cape and then it says altair, and py pressing X (xbox 360 controls) u equip Altairs white outfit, whilst the armour is simply hidden. sorry if this has already been posted but i havent seen it

ODSTVenix
11-30-2009, 03:29 PM
its quite well known that his outfit is in the game sorry lol but still nice find you unlock it through the u-play store

AronAssassin
11-30-2009, 03:31 PM
I've been hearing all this about WW2 for AC3. About this i say definetly yes, however not yet. IMO from renaissance Italy to WW2 is a to big step. Now here's wat i've been thinking:

The early 1500's
The Fountain of Youth, located at the lake of the moon. A secret place in the New World(America) known only by the Aztecs. Spanish Templars hear about this and know it must be the work of some piece of eden. Together with the Conquistadore, the Templars travel to America to find this piece of eden. Ezio's son (or grandson) fully trained as an assassin by dad and/or grandad ezio. Hears about the new Templar movement and decides to go after them. The Aztecs know it all. These are their lands, their gods, their secrets.

Now this is just and idea for a next game to make the timejumps a little shorter. So how about it. A bit of Aztec magic, mixed with early spanish colonisation in a nice Caribbean Jungle scene! please comment!!

Datashocker
11-30-2009, 03:54 PM
At AronAssassin:
Can you please make a new thread instead of posting at the end of all of the threads? It derails them, and you will probably get more people commenting if you make your own thread.

Crash_Plague
11-30-2009, 05:45 PM
Hes not gonna respond, he's a spammer, just click the report button below his post and he'll disappear soon enough.

saadinioh
01-24-2010, 06:55 AM
Altairs costume that you unlock through u-play is not actually a costume but is Altair him self. Ive completed AC2 and at the end Ezio has a beard. The costume version doesn't, and looks exactly like Altair. Ezio never got his finger chopped of. But the costume version has a finger missing.

TreFacTor
01-24-2010, 05:32 PM
it would have been nice to be able to dye Altiars clothes!

zgubilici
01-24-2010, 10:07 PM
^ Well at the point when this thread was made, the game was out for a few days only (This has been posted at the end of November last year and it has been revived by saadinioh's post above).