PDA

View Full Version : Timed missions

JWizzz
12-21-2010, 08:39 PM
I honestly think the Assassin's Creed series is the best set of games I've ever played. AC I was amazing. AC II improved on something that was already great. AC II:Brotherhood is the next step. BUT... I HATE TIMED MISSIONS. I mean really?????? I don't want to do the same thing because some tells me I'm an old Assassin. I don't want to do a mission 19 times before I can do it in 60 seconds, or 8 minutes, or whatever BS they say. There's plenty of other crappy games I can play to try a million times to beat some stupid time limit -- please do not continue this 'feature' in future versions. You are turning and absolutely *EPIC* game into masturbation. (Yes. I can get old, repetitive, 16-bit games on xBoxLive now...)

Otherwise, keep up the good work. I think what you guys and girls have done with this game is legendary. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter</span>

jw

JWizzz
12-21-2010, 08:39 PM
I honestly think the Assassin's Creed series is the best set of games I've ever played. AC I was amazing. AC II improved on something that was already great. AC II:Brotherhood is the next step. BUT... I HATE TIMED MISSIONS. I mean really?????? I don't want to do the same thing because some tells me I'm an old Assassin. I don't want to do a mission 19 times before I can do it in 60 seconds, or 8 minutes, or whatever BS they say. There's plenty of other crappy games I can play to try a million times to beat some stupid time limit -- please do not continue this 'feature' in future versions. You are turning and absolutely *EPIC* game into masturbation. (Yes. I can get old, repetitive, 16-bit games on xBoxLive now...)

Otherwise, keep up the good work. I think what you guys and girls have done with this game is legendary. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter</span>

jw

kriegerdesgottes
12-26-2010, 02:53 AM
wow you took the words right out of my mouth. I also HATE!!! being timed. Don't time me! I don't want to be time on anything. it takes away from the fun of the gameplay if you have to do it in a certain amount of time. and I also agree all the AC games are just amazing I love almost every single thing about them but I really hate the timed missions. and I know the one you are referring to where he has to make it onto this pretty tall building in some ridiculous amount to time to get 100% in that thief mission. that was the very last thing I had left because I just couldn't make it in time it took me forever to beat. PLEASE STOP TIMING ME!

Nick1021
12-26-2010, 03:03 AM
Only if the time is ridiculous.

Like the time were you have to finish the maze lair in 8 minutes. I got through it perfectly and at the last part I only had a minute and a half and I had to do a lot more climbing WHILE fighting.

10 or 12 minutes would be more reasonable.

kay0h
12-26-2010, 05:35 AM
just take off the 100% synch