PDA

View Full Version : Can't load latest memory after finishing game

Maxiemonster
04-14-2008, 10:35 AM
I've finished te game and still like to mess around in the game every once in a while, but I have to load the 6th memory every time. After I pick up a flag or kill a templar the "Continue, load last memory" option in the animus' main menu isn't clickable, even though the game does say it's saving.
I guess it's not a big deal, but I'm getting pretty sick of that first cutscene. Is there any way of fixing this?

Maxiemonster
04-14-2008, 10:35 AM
I've finished te game and still like to mess around in the game every once in a while, but I have to load the 6th memory every time. After I pick up a flag or kill a templar the "Continue, load last memory" option in the animus' main menu isn't clickable, even though the game does say it's saving.
I guess it's not a big deal, but I'm getting pretty sick of that first cutscene. Is there any way of fixing this?

the_assassin_07
04-14-2008, 10:40 AM
When you finish a memory backup the save so you can go to it afterwards.

Maxiemonster
04-14-2008, 11:17 AM
But I can't make the game automaticly save after picking up a flag or killing a templar anymore?

the_assassin_07
04-14-2008, 11:22 AM
Uh...

Have you tried reinstalling it?

Maxiemonster
04-14-2008, 11:32 AM
I haven't, but it sounds a little drastic.

Am I even supossed to reload the 6th memory? I'd expect that I could continue playing in a game without any objectives.

the_assassin_07
04-14-2008, 11:34 AM
Yeah you could. But it would be pretty boring...

Maxiemonster
04-14-2008, 11:48 AM
I don't mean an entire new game, I mean entering the world with my finished character without reloading a finished memory. I want to continue playing without losing my equipement and full sync bar.

drego5thesecond
04-15-2008, 11:03 AM
Flat answer: No, there's really no way to do that at this point. Either you'd need to restart so that you can not continue beyond having started the 6th Memory Block, or else you need to sit through the cutscene every time.

Hmm.. Unless.. I guess you could also find someone who'd saved the game at that point, and incorporate their user data into your computer.. Add it as a second account.. I don't know about the feasibility of this, and if you'd even want to, but it's an option.

Personally, I think it'd be more fun to start the game again. But that's me.