PDA

View Full Version : Oh My Goodness!!!

iiCoRveRsEii
01-07-2011, 07:56 PM
Im a sixteen year old girl and I am absolutly OBSESSED with The Assassins Creed Series. I have just finished playing Assassins Creed: Brotherhood and all I have to say to you Ubisoft is...... Please hurry!!

LaCava1
01-07-2011, 09:36 PM
Your answers don't make sense. And Assassin's Creed 3 will come out in time. If they end up rushing it because everyone is screaming at them to finish it, it will end badly, and everyone will be like "Ubisoft suckz a making de gamez!" even though it was only like that because everyone can't be patient.

Avl521
01-07-2011, 10:27 PM
I agree with Triforce there.

As much as I'm also completely dying for the next game, nothing good comes from rushing games out.

We should let Ubi take their time and update/improve everything for the next game to be completely awesome.

Also welcome to the forums. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

Alpha Ender
01-08-2011, 03:57 AM
You lie! There are no girls on the interwebz!!

Sorry about that. Anyways, I agree with triforce as well. Rushing a game to satisfy the masses (idiotic as we are) only creates a crappy, filler game. Pure commercial move, and it's good in the short run (like book-to-movie deals), but in the game industry, pulling crap like that damages your reputation. No one will buy from you. Ubisoft started with something really special, and in my opinion, it went slightly downhill (as far as the overarching focus; stopping the Templars), but it still has a lot of potential, more than I've seen in many games recently. If they rush it out, the writers won't have time to create another masterpiece. I can wait, that's fine, so long as the end result is beautiful.

Ass4ssin8me
01-08-2011, 04:06 AM
I don't want Assassins Creed to End.

But I wan't to know what happens.

I don't want to wait.

But I wan't the game to be good.

Like all good, stories this is a problem we face.

Welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

Xanatos2007
01-08-2011, 04:11 AM
Aye, it's better for Ubisoft to take their time with AC3 rather than rushing it out early. Good things come to those who wait.

???????? ?? ????? ????????????.

Murcuseo
01-08-2011, 04:54 AM
Asking for patience from a 16 year old girl, are you stoned?

As for ACIII adding closure to Brotherhood, I'd think Lost Legacy or whatever the hell it's gona be called will do that.

And yes, take your damn time Ubisoft. Don't listen to impatient kids.

Ass4ssin8me
01-08-2011, 05:08 AM
I think Lost Legacy will answer Ezio's unanswered questions, although with his age He might *Very mild spoiler* just be going to Maysaf *end of spoiler* to find back pain medicine http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

However Desmond will be answered in AC3 ( or whatever it is called )

persiateddy95
01-08-2011, 05:13 AM
What does that matter?

Every game needs time, so does AC, if it's rushed, it goes s***, just like it's currently going.

DeeNuke
01-08-2011, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by iiCoRveRsEii:
Im a sixteen year old girl and I am absolutly OBSESSED with The Assassins Creed Series. I have just finished playing Assassins Creed: Brotherhood and all I have to say to you Ubisoft is...... Please hurry!!

Well, in 2011, this year, there is gonna be another AC game (confirmed) and probably it will be LIKE Brotherhood. Still there is no word if it's gonna feature Ezio or not.

As for Assassin's Creed 3, it think they will stick to the schedule and launch in in 2012. It's all I know from all the information on the Internet. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Xanatos2007
01-08-2011, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/grinser/grinning-smiley-045.gif

BioPulse.ps3
01-08-2011, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by DeeNuke:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iiCoRveRsEii:

Well, in 2011, this year, there is gonna be another AC game (confirmed) and probably it will be LIKE Brotherhood. Still there is no word if it's gonna feature Ezio or not.

As for Assassin's Creed 3, it think they will stick to the schedule and launch in in 2012. It's all I know from all the information on the Internet. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, no actual game was confirmed for 2011, just something related to the ac universe, could be dlc, or any other million things.

IIwangcarsII
01-08-2011, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Biopulse.PS3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeeNuke:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iiCoRveRsEii:

As for Assassin's Creed 3, it think they will stick to the schedule and launch in in 2012. It's all I know from all the information on the Internet. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, no actual game was confirmed for 2011, just something related to the ac universe, could be dlc, or any other million things. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well i hope what ever it is that its on 360, but i have a bad feeling that it is going to be on the 3ds http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif and i cant see myself buying it the 3ds just for an assassins creed game!

BioPulse.ps3
01-08-2011, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by JetChrisUK:

Well i hope what ever it is that its on 360, but i have a bad feeling that it is going to be on the 3ds http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif and i cant see myself buying it the 3ds just for an assassins creed game!

yeah that passed my mind as well, hopefully it wont be something very important story wise.

IIwangcarsII
01-08-2011, 10:18 AM
Yeah i can see the 3ds being very expensive, maybe someone will post a vid on youtube about the storyline... maybe "lost legacy in 3 mins" video.

Mr_Shade
01-08-2011, 10:52 AM
Nice to see people are keen..

However as already posted AC3 is not scheduled for release for some time yet..

I don't have any official info on any other AC game that may or may not be released this year.

However should that happen, I'm sure you guys will know the storyline sooner or later.. [so you don't miss out!]

germanosz
01-08-2011, 10:56 AM
This thread is useless.

IIwangcarsII
01-08-2011, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
Nice to see people are keen..

However as already posted AC3 is not scheduled for release for some time yet..

I don't have any official info on any other AC game that may or may not be released this year.

However should that happen, I'm sure you guys will know the storyline sooner or later.. [so you don't miss out!]

I want ubisoft to take their time with AC3 to perfect it, but the least they could do throughout the period of waiting is to keep us updated on news, give us some linear movies and just keep our hunger for assassins creed at bay! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

elvindrummer
03-15-2011, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Ass4ssin8me:
I don't want Assassins Creed to End.

But I wan't to know what happens.

I don't want to wait.

But I wan't the game to be good.

Like all good, stories this is a problem we face.

Welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

I have the same problem! I haven't finished brotherhood because I will be sad that I have to wait for a new game (I will probabely go back and play others again because I have forgotten stuff)
But at the same time I want to finish to know what happens.

F4llenSk4ter
03-30-2011, 09:37 AM
Assassin's Creed: Lost Legacy is an upcoming game from Ubisoft for the new Nintendo 3DS,which will be released in 2011.

Plot : The game will feature Ezio Auditore da Firenze ( yaaaay !! )as the main protagonist once again. The story will find Ezio traveling east to the Assassins' former city of Masyaf, where he will discover the origins of the Assassin's Order, with possible connections to Altaïr's story from the first Assassin's Creed.
Theres just a question I have : i really enjoyed the "romantic" part of the game and i was wonderin if u guys know anything like .. will caterina sforza be in ac3 too ? ( shes my fav female char. ) or Rosa ?

AntiChrist7
03-30-2011, 09:59 AM
16? damn, why couldn't it be 18....

UrDeviant1
03-30-2011, 02:28 PM
Assassin's Creed is a flagship product for Ubisoft. Some Ubisoft Montreal's developers stated in their interviews that Assassin's Creed III will be released eventually. The game will introduce a new character in an entirely new setting.[5] There has been much speculation about possible settings of this game. Corey May stated that Assassin's Creed III will not take place during World War II.[6] No other official information has been yet announced. Jean-Francois Boivin of Ubisoft stated that each numbered title in the franchise will introduce a new lead character and a new setting.[5] Patrice Désilets, former series' creative director, said that the series has always been planned as a trilogy. He also commented on the story of Assassin's Creed III, saying that it will focus on Assassins' quest to prevent the end of the world in 2012 and their race against time to find temples built by "those who came before". Desmond would have to search for clues on locations of these temples by exploring memories of his other ancestors.[7] Asked about future of the series, Sébastien Puel from Ubisoft said that "[...] we could do 35 of these [Assassin's Creed games]".

crash3
03-30-2011, 02:43 PM
As for ACIII adding closure to Brotherhood, I'd think Lost Legacy or whatever the hell it's gona be called will do that. (QUOTE)

i hope it doesnt because i dont have a DS and i dont really want one but as a PS3 player i want to see every possible storyline detail in the mainstream games not the spinoffs which im obviously gonna miss out on-i suppose i could go on assassins wiki but id rather playthrough a storyline not read about it

also under no circustances must the series be a trilogy that would be such a disaster! it doesnt matter if the series goes past the actual year 2012 i want to see at least as many AC games as there have been Call of Duty games! even out the competition ubisoft!

UrDeviant1
03-30-2011, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by crash3:
As for ACIII adding closure to Brotherhood, I'd think Lost Legacy or whatever the hell it's gona be called will do that. (QUOTE)

i hope it doesnt because i dont have a DS and i dont really want one but as a PS3 player i want to see every possible storyline detail in the mainstream games not the spinoffs which im obviously gonna miss out on-i suppose i could go on assassins wiki but id rather playthrough a storyline not read about it

also under no circustances must the series be a trilogy that would be such a disaster! it doesnt matter if the series goes past the actual year 2012 i want to see at least as many AC games as there have been Call of Duty games! even out the competition ubisoft!

I really hope there are more after AC3 too and there still easily could be and i think they'd be silly to make it the last because its such a big franchise for ubisoft. I dont have a DS either cause there rubbish so i guess ill just be watching vids of legacy on youtube.

StarScream391
03-30-2011, 03:11 PM
I get the feeling AC will turn into CoD like a game released each year.

the_atm
03-30-2011, 03:46 PM
ok if you ask me, this would be a good ending to the game... ok so lest say ac3 the story ends... the desmond story, after that they can keep making more games but they have nothing to do with desmond, they could be him investigating his ancestors a bit more or something, but there is no rush for the next instalment

UrDeviant1
03-30-2011, 03:56 PM
Yeah i agree, they could take their time to make it the biggest and the best it can be.

ubercool777
03-30-2011, 06:15 PM
If you go to ign.com, and type in Assassin's Creed 2011, you'll find a game with no image.
Earlier this year, [I'd like to say February], Ubisoft announced they would announce a new Assassin's Creed title in May. Your new Assassin's Creed will either come later this year, or early next year. As far as I know, it's fairly undetermined. Either way, it will include a new ancestor, and a new location. And hopefully, more difficulty than the previous ones.
*SORT OF SMALL SPOILER-ISH ALERT THING*
Also, I find it important to point out that in the previously released DLC for ACB, The Da Vinci Disappearance, when you reach the first mission point of the DLC missions, you will temporarily desynch, and two voices will talk, one named William. Not only does it show that Desmond will be in the Animus next installment [which means a new ancestor, per my earlier statement], it shows he actually might be with Abstergo again.
Hope I helped!
PS: We talking about PS3 or 360? I'm talking PS3. My user is digitalman123 on PS3 if you have any feedback on my feedback!

ubercool777
03-30-2011, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
16? damn, why couldn't it be 18....
Ha ha. It ain't smart to hit on an assassin. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

UrDeviant1
03-30-2011, 06:41 PM
Yea aint william the old due from AC1 working for abstergo? so chances are desmond will be back with abstergo but i wounder how he got there!? cant wait to find out. Maybe thanks to lucy that abstergo were able to track desmond down to the temple at the end of ACB , who knows!

El_Sjietah
03-30-2011, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by UrDeviant1:
Yea aint william the old due from AC1 working for abstergo?

That's Vidic.

LaCava1
04-04-2011, 05:26 AM
*SPOILER*
Tsk tsk...
I think they aren't back at Abstergo.
Bill is a shortened way of saying "William"...
Bill Miles is Desmond's father...

Hint hint.
The other Assassins found him. Or maybe not.

nightfurie13
04-04-2011, 08:11 PM
until they release ac3, i'm playing whatever games i could get my hands into to pass time. hopefully by the end of this year or early 2012 i would hear awesome news about the next installment.