PDA

View Full Version : High tension cables/power lines

FI-Skipper
01-25-2006, 09:26 AM
I'm just curious if these are included in this sim at all.If not , I would quite like to see them modelled as for the maps of Northern France and especially Germany , they would add an additional hazard to low flying especially at night.

I realise that if they are not present , this is probably beacuse in Russia at the time , there probably wasnt many of these structures present but I think it would be a nice feature that would hopefully be easy to implement.

It would perhaps be best for them to be built into the map but perhaps they could me added to the objects menu for manula selection.It would perhaps add a bit of time to include them in mission D/F servetrs but I think it would be a nice bit of immersion albeit a small one.

What do you other folks think?

Skipper

FI-Skipper
01-25-2006, 09:26 AM
I'm just curious if these are included in this sim at all.If not , I would quite like to see them modelled as for the maps of Northern France and especially Germany , they would add an additional hazard to low flying especially at night.

I realise that if they are not present , this is probably beacuse in Russia at the time , there probably wasnt many of these structures present but I think it would be a nice feature that would hopefully be easy to implement.

It would perhaps be best for them to be built into the map but perhaps they could me added to the objects menu for manula selection.It would perhaps add a bit of time to include them in mission D/F servetrs but I think it would be a nice bit of immersion albeit a small one.

What do you other folks think?

Skipper

smatchimo
01-25-2006, 10:15 AM
I seem to remember some pics of a map in progress that includes those objects. It was a while ago, so I apologize for not having any reference. As far as I am concerned, anything that can spice some of these maps up would be very welcome.

-Cheers!

Troll2k
01-25-2006, 01:16 PM
Telephone poles with wires are available as objects in the full mission builder.

I am not sure if the premade maps have them but they can be put in custom maps if the builder so decides.But it looks to me to be a very time consuming and tedious job.