PDA

View Full Version : I want to Un-equip the Crossbow, WTF?

BWO K1LLR0Y
01-12-2011, 06:40 PM
When I go to a blacksmith there is an option to RE-equip the crossbow...

SO WHY CAN'T I REMOVE IT?

It looks REALLY bad with some of the outfits and I would just prefer to go without it...I dont really want to start another 25 hour single player just to not buy it..

BWO K1LLR0Y
01-12-2011, 06:40 PM
When I go to a blacksmith there is an option to RE-equip the crossbow...

SO WHY CAN'T I REMOVE IT?

It looks REALLY bad with some of the outfits and I would just prefer to go without it...I dont really want to start another 25 hour single player just to not buy it..

Abeonis
01-12-2011, 06:51 PM
Because you can't remove any of your weapons? Unless you count having your longsword knocked from your hand.

Serrachio
01-12-2011, 07:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:
Because you can't remove any of your weapons? Unless you count having your longsword knocked from your hand. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just got the image of Ezio throwing his crossbow at a rooftop guard when he runs out of bolts :P

Jack-Reacher
01-12-2011, 07:29 PM
Face a brute with the crossbow out and wait for him to smash it out of your hand

HikaruFire
01-12-2011, 08:23 PM
I know a way to remove it first of all sorry for my English ok here is how:

step 1:find a brute

step 2:Equip the cross bow so is in your hands

step 3:Have the brute kill you

Step 4:as soon as the brute kills you press the start button fast go to inventory and change costumes and then you should load back up with out the cross bow you can re-buy it anytime you want

hope this helps.

tyrce111
01-12-2011, 11:50 PM
When you re equip the crossbow after removing it you will have to quit the game then go back in it to get all your bolts back.

HikaruFire
01-13-2011, 01:14 PM
Actually all you have to do is replay a mission then they come back that's what i do.