PDA

View Full Version : Sad about US Planes, But may we please have the pits for the TBF & Kate!

JG51Beolke
12-18-2004, 11:48 AM
Since the Avenger is already modelled in the game, then please provide the pit for us, even if it's just the pilot's station. Sure, gunner would be nice, but for right now, not neccessary. And, the damage is already done for the planes already in the game. Adding a pit, wouldn't change anything. These are my feeling anyway. Most people already know my feeling about PF, if not, I think it "Rocks". Best Pacific simm, ever. But I really can't see a Pacific simm without a flyable Avenger. If we have to keep using it as AI, then so be it. I've been making single missions with them, but having them flyable, would just add a totally new dimension to the game.

Best regards and prayers for all this to eventually work itself out.

WildeSau
12-18-2004, 12:09 PM
totally agree with you. But if they are not allowed, they won't do it.

Perhaps UBIsoft first has to pay some copyright fees before they are allowed to go on with implementing new US planes or working on others which are already there.

WildeSau

DangerForward
12-18-2004, 12:12 PM
When I read the news I was most bummed about not getting the Avenger, what a cool plane...

JG51Beolke
12-18-2004, 12:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DangerForward:
When I read the news I was most bummed about not getting the Avenger, what a cool plane... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We already have the Avenger, What harm would it do to make it flyable? None, I would believe, because it's already in the game.

JG51Beolke
12-18-2004, 06:39 PM
Bump !!!

fordfan25
12-18-2004, 06:52 PM
we defanitly NEED a flyble US carrier torp plane as well as a J one. weather its the avenger or devasator i dont care heck make one up outs then air or give the dunteless the abilty to carrie torpedos at least. we will just have to use our imaganations a little http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif skip bombing just dosnt do it lol

Heuristic_ALgor
12-18-2004, 11:54 PM
Curtiss Helldiver carried both torpedos and bombs Dave.

mortoma
12-19-2004, 11:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JG51Beolke:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DangerForward:
When I read the news I was most bummed about not getting the Avenger, what a cool plane... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We already have the Avenger, What harm would it do to make it flyable? None, I would believe, because it's already in the game. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I agree, since it's already in the game it can be made flyable.
Oleg himself said that there's no threat to any plane that is already in the game. Grumman should not care if it's flyable or not.

JG51Beolke
12-19-2004, 07:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mortoma:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JG51Beolke:

We already have the Avenger, What harm would it do to make it flyable? None, I would believe, because it's already in the game. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I agree, since it's already in the game it can be made flyable.
Oleg himself said that there's no threat to any plane that is already in the game. Grumman should not care if it's flyable or not. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly my point. But after reading a link in another post, it seems as though he had to pay fees from all this bologna going on. I hope that has no effect on the future of PF.

I also hope Gruman asks for money from a larger company, then goto court and have their heads handed to them. Theyre doing something tricky and it probably has to do with the Gruman guy who is also on the M$ Board.

SeminoleX
12-19-2004, 07:34 PM
Also...Must have Douglas TBD Devastator for Coral Sea and Midway....even if AI only.