PDA

View Full Version : parts 12-13

SPMGAMER89
07-07-2010, 10:43 PM
Do you still have to download parts 12-13 to the game or do the later verisons of the game have them on it? I'm almost there to the areas but my 360 box says nothing about downloadin anythin to the disc. So my question i guess is do i have to download theses two worlds or are they already on the game

SPMGAMER89
07-07-2010, 10:43 PM
Do you still have to download parts 12-13 to the game or do the later verisons of the game have them on it? I'm almost there to the areas but my 360 box says nothing about downloadin anythin to the disc. So my question i guess is do i have to download theses two worlds or are they already on the game

TheLeoCrow
07-08-2010, 02:35 AM
I think you have to download them from the xbox store. However I suggest you do it after finishing the game, i have heard of people having problems when they download them before finishing the game

SPMGAMER89
07-08-2010, 11:23 PM
If it is downloaded after finishing the game how will i get to 12-13 ? will i have to play the game again or will it take me straight to the level

lilbacchant
07-09-2010, 11:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SPMGAMER89:
If it is downloaded after finishing the game how will i get to 12-13 ? will i have to play the game again or will it take me straight to the level </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'll have to start a new game.

Keighvin
07-09-2010, 12:10 PM
I thought you could access 12 and 13 through the DNA menu after the game so you don't have to restart.

lilbacchant
07-09-2010, 01:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keighvin:
I thought you could access 12 and 13 through the DNA menu after the game so you don't have to restart. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can't replay memories in AC:2, unfortunately. If the DLC is an exception to that, it'd be news to me.

SPMGAMER89
07-09-2010, 02:14 PM
Well if i have to do it that way by replaying the whole game then I'll do it that way iam enjoying the game so far anyways. But i will check out the dna area after i download it before starting a new game. However if anyone does know the true answer or know's someone who does then pls found out and let me know. And why would they take out two sections of the game in the first place?

lilbacchant
07-09-2010, 02:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SPMGAMER89:
Well if i have to do it that way by replaying the whole game then I'll do it that way iam enjoying the game so far anyways. But i will check out the dna area after i download it before starting a new game. However if anyone does know the true answer or know's someone who does then pls found out and let me know. And why would they take out two sections of the game in the first place? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, the primary problem is, as TheLeoCrow said earlier, that if you download/install the DLC mid-game, it *could* break your game -- especially if try going to Rome (the final memory) before completing the two, DLC missions.

Just keep this in mind while deciding when to get the DLC. I can't see the harm in getting it after you've finished the game, and then checking your last save to see if you can access the memories. Worse comes to worse, at that point anyway, you can just start a new game if need be.

I'm not sure if anyone knows exactly what Ubi's thinking was in when/how the missing sequences were released. Did they not have time to finish them prior to release date and, so, released them in later editions and as DLC? Or did they purposely hold the content back? If you find a definitive answer, let me know. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

SPMGAMER89
07-10-2010, 12:02 AM
Ok so i get what ur saying but just one thing would u say that the best way to do this is to finish the game and then download the dlc so i don't damage it or should i stop before going to rome and download it and cont on cuz i think what i'll do is play til i hit rome and then see if theres like a message that comes up or what happens but i would like a second or third input on this idea. And i also like to know between the two what do u thing thge best course of action would be. Thanks again for all the help you and the others have been giving me.

TheLeoCrow
07-16-2010, 08:08 PM
It probably is too late to say it but i will continue to suggest to finish the game before downloading them. Either way, they aren't essential to the story