PDA

View Full Version : AC brotherhood multiplayer game / Razer Gaming Mouse

dungi33
07-01-2011, 12:33 AM
Now the problem started all in my head
its about the multiplayer game mode in which I can not see my back while Im playing I used to play the game with mouse and keyboard but I felt that those opponents who are playing with Xbox controllers are more faster more easier to perform some kills like aerial kills
so I switch to xbox controller and it works fine but its getting hard to control maybe its me because im not used with it
anyway still can not see my back while on youtube video some players can walk run and still can see their back easily!!!
now I want to go back to mouse and keyboard
but I found out this mouse
Razer Naga Mmo Gaming Mouse its a special mouse with 17 programmable buttons
does anybody use something similar ?
does it work with the game?
can I watch my back ? cause i got killed only from the back?
can I program each button to do what I want it to do

dungi33
07-01-2011, 12:33 AM
Now the problem started all in my head
its about the multiplayer game mode in which I can not see my back while Im playing I used to play the game with mouse and keyboard but I felt that those opponents who are playing with Xbox controllers are more faster more easier to perform some kills like aerial kills
so I switch to xbox controller and it works fine but its getting hard to control maybe its me because im not used with it
anyway still can not see my back while on youtube video some players can walk run and still can see their back easily!!!
now I want to go back to mouse and keyboard
but I found out this mouse
Razer Naga Mmo Gaming Mouse its a special mouse with 17 programmable buttons
does anybody use something similar ?
does it work with the game?
can I watch my back ? cause i got killed only from the back?
can I program each button to do what I want it to do