PDA

View Full Version : How to make ACB more challenging

Assassin8me
11-29-2010, 09:14 AM
Hey guys, i donno if there already a thread but i searched and could not find so...

Here are some ways to make ACB harder-
Never buy armor or weapons
never use medicine
recruit only two recruits
Dont destroy Borgia towers...

Got any other ideas? :P

Assassin8me
11-29-2010, 09:14 AM
Hey guys, i donno if there already a thread but i searched and could not find so...

Here are some ways to make ACB harder-
Never buy armor or weapons
never use medicine
recruit only two recruits
Dont destroy Borgia towers...

Got any other ideas? :P

extrememuffin
11-29-2010, 09:19 AM
just a question but if you never use medicen then wouldnt you eventually die? not even the best gamers can go the whole game without getting hit.

wapikas
11-29-2010, 12:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by extrememuffin:
just a question but if you never use medicen then wouldnt you eventually die? not even the best gamers can go the whole game without getting hit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Game sometimes automatically restores your health. sometimes when completing mission or sometimes starting it. Played AC2 without using medicine (only two times when I accidentally pushed use medicine button)

Rodriquezz
11-30-2010, 12:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by extrememuffin:
just a question but if you never use medicen then wouldnt you eventually die? not even the best gamers can go the whole game without getting hit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yes you can do it without losing any health, it's only very difficult.

Ureh
11-30-2010, 12:52 PM
Try to stay Notorious at all times. This'll force you to be more stealthy. I tried it for ACII and it increases the difficulty by a little bit, forcing you to come up with new strategies.

Jack-Reacher
11-30-2010, 01:18 PM
I did this in A2 as well, along with never collecting codex pages. I always send my assassins away on missions before a story mission so I cant use them

Never collect money from the banks, but shouldnt be a problem as you arent buying weapons or armor.

Never buy ammo, you must get it by looting it or other means, or not use ranged weapons at all ( dont buy crossbow )

For Borgia towers I like to eliminate the captain without being seen, and if I am I restart by changing outfits

Black_Widow9
11-30-2010, 02:55 PM
Please post your Feedback here-
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood feedback thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4821045298)

Lazaran
11-30-2010, 02:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ureh:
Try to stay Notorious at all times. This'll force you to be more stealthy. I tried it for ACII and it increases the difficulty by a little bit, forcing you to come up with new strategies. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I always like being notorious, but it always changes the music when you're notorious... and it only plays the same soundtrack over and over. I prefer the incognito music.

cosminbaila
12-22-2010, 04:56 PM
Would be nice if they would add an option at the blacksmiths so you can customize armors the way you want for a more estetic look.For example i don't like vermbraces of brutus thy should at least made some metal insertions to blend more with the other parts of the armor.On the other hand i quite like the boots i think they really mix well with the kilt.Also an option for increasing the patrols in the city will be nice too.After you complete everything is getting a bit boring.Or an option to start a new game with everything you have so far.This are only some suggestions so please don't swear me.

Master_Rahl
12-22-2010, 05:06 PM
Try playing with most (if not all) of the HUD off. It makes it a bit more realistic, AND you get to experience Rome in a more personal way. I realized that if you have the minimap on, you usually don't really get a true feeling for your surroundings, you just follow the path you see on the map. You'll usually become familiar with certain parts, of course, but you don't really get to know the areas.

You can also wear very little armor, and if wearing armor is necessary, you can just wear the weakest armor.

Jack-Reacher
12-22-2010, 05:09 PM
Not destroying Borgia towers seems like a really good way to play this. You can kill the captains as many times as you want, and you can always climb them for the viewpoints anyway. Stores are locked so you cant buy armor and fast travel as much, and there are more guards and restricted areas in place.

kriegerdesgottes
12-23-2010, 01:22 PM
here's what I don't get why would you want a game harder!? I understand it needs to be some sort of challenge but it seems like ubisoft does an ok job with this, people just seemingly want games to be near impossible for some reason. I personally like to feel like I'm a badass assassin who is unstoppable. I don't want to have to struggle doing anything because that's frustrating.

ZCherub
12-23-2010, 05:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin8me:
Here are some ways to make ACB harder...
Got any other ideas? :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Suck more.