PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Content????

Revan-Risinger
06-14-2010, 03:51 PM
I play AC2 on the pc, and there is a option to put in game codes, i was wondering where or how do i obtain any of the codes, if at all possible. If you responders know any, share them if you dont mind.

Revan-Risinger
06-14-2010, 03:51 PM
I play AC2 on the pc, and there is a option to put in game codes, i was wondering where or how do i obtain any of the codes, if at all possible. If you responders know any, share them if you dont mind.

Xanatos2007
06-14-2010, 04:03 PM
Did you purchase a physical copy of the Black/White edition? If so then you should've recieved a pamphlet in the CD cover with a code on the back of it - do not lose it! Use it to unlock the bonus missions in the main menu under 'Extras'. If you only bought the standard edition and are talking about the two DLC missions, they're already part of the game and they'll play out normally like every other mission.

Revan-Risinger
06-14-2010, 04:28 PM
I have the standard PC version, but if anyone knows any codes please tell me, they must work for standard as well, or else the option would not exist. I have seen a code for a special costume, does anyone have that code??

caswallawn_2k7
06-14-2010, 04:31 PM
the unlock codes were single use and tie to the account they are first used on, so unless you find some1 you know willing to part with their unused code and do without the content you are never going to find a code for it.