PDA

View Full Version : What A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DragonnDal
04-28-2010, 01:57 AM
THIS A BIG JOKE JUST PICKED UP THE GAME,CAN'T EVEN PLAY IT .RESTORE NETWORKING IS POPPING UP ALL THE TIME.WHAT [Edit] YOU GUYS AT UBI DOING.YOU CAN'T RELEASE A GAME THAT DOES NOT WORK.i PAYED $60.00 FOR THIS CAN'T EVEN PLAY IT.WELL SOME ONE HAS TO THERE FOOT DOWN WITH THESE GAMING COMPANIES.THEY THINK THEY CAN JUST TAKE OUR MONEY AND PROVIDE A NON WORKING GAME.iT IS TIME TO TAKE A LOOK COURT ACTION AND SUE THERE [Edit] OFFFFFFFF.GOT TO TEACH THESE AHOLES A LESSON.

I AM [Edit] MAD.

DragonnDal
04-28-2010, 01:57 AM
THIS A BIG JOKE JUST PICKED UP THE GAME,CAN'T EVEN PLAY IT .RESTORE NETWORKING IS POPPING UP ALL THE TIME.WHAT [Edit] YOU GUYS AT UBI DOING.YOU CAN'T RELEASE A GAME THAT DOES NOT WORK.i PAYED $60.00 FOR THIS CAN'T EVEN PLAY IT.WELL SOME ONE HAS TO THERE FOOT DOWN WITH THESE GAMING COMPANIES.THEY THINK THEY CAN JUST TAKE OUR MONEY AND PROVIDE A NON WORKING GAME.iT IS TIME TO TAKE A LOOK COURT ACTION AND SUE THERE [Edit] OFFFFFFFF.GOT TO TEACH THESE AHOLES A LESSON.

I AM [Edit] MAD.

Ashrien
04-28-2010, 02:04 AM
..Did you check the minimum requirements before purchasing to ensure your system's compatible?

chmun77
04-28-2010, 03:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ashrien:
..Did you check the minimum requirements before purchasing to ensure your system's compatible? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah. At minimum, we should not have the internet interruption that is happening so often right? Even lots of broadband users are complaining. We are not at a 56k modem era anymore.

SVanditX22
04-28-2010, 04:01 AM
I'm finishing this game for 1 reason.

Hopefully I can find out who some of these guys are via the credits and facebook. I bought Assassin's Creed 2 and I loved the game, despite some of the issues with the DRM, which was entirely an issue with Ubisoft publishing, and not Ubisoft development.

This is the exact opposite. The development team should really brush up on their Visual Basic 4 skills. Tsk tsk tsk, and this is actually their SECOND try at conviction (as the first model was scrapped).

Ashrien
04-28-2010, 04:18 AM
speedtest.net and pingtest.net are your friends.

I've got a pretty decent line here and I haven't had a single issue all day. (Aside from Matchmaking taking a year to find someone.)

novaeffingbear
04-28-2010, 10:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SVanditX22:
I'm finishing this game for 1 reason.

Hopefully I can find out who some of these guys are via the credits and facebook. I bought Assassin's Creed 2 and I loved the game, despite some of the issues with the DRM, which was entirely an issue with Ubisoft publishing, and not Ubisoft development.

This is the exact opposite. The development team should really brush up on their Visual Basic 4 skills. Tsk tsk tsk, and this is actually their SECOND try at conviction (as the first model was scrapped). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Click the credits lol

jorbazz
04-28-2010, 10:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SCE_Dalmantus:
THIS A BIG JOKE JUST PICKED UP THE GAME,CAN'T EVEN PLAY IT .RESTORE NETWORKING IS POPPING UP ALL THE TIME.WHAT [Edit] YOU GUYS AT UBI DOING.YOU CAN'T RELEASE A GAME THAT DOES NOT WORK.i PAYED $60.00 FOR THIS CAN'T EVEN PLAY IT.WELL SOME ONE HAS TO THERE FOOT DOWN WITH THESE GAMING COMPANIES.THEY THINK THEY CAN JUST TAKE OUR MONEY AND PROVIDE A NON WORKING GAME.iT IS TIME TO TAKE A LOOK COURT ACTION AND SUE THERE[Edit]OFFFFFFFF.GOT TO TEACH THESE AHOLES A LESSON.

I AM [Edit] MAD. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
None new pc games that releases nowadays are bugs free, it could simply be your comp/system that is the problem, do a simple bug check, install drivers, google around for answers, dont just sit there with your thumb up your *** crying like a baby..

M.Demostenes
04-28-2010, 10:14 AM
I CAN'T PLAY THE GAME EITHER... DID WE BOUGHT A GAME TO WAIT FOR A CRACK?

DragonnDal
04-28-2010, 10:18 AM
I am running win 7 64 bit.,9850 phenom quad core,4 gigs ram,hd3870 x2 1 gig vid,2x 500 gig sata2 hd raid 0.
this not a spec problem it is uplay or connection problem on there end.
I am runing on shaw @ 15 - 20 MB download .

I am playing COD 4MW2 ,BAd company2 ,Dragon.s age,startrek online, no problems at all.

By the way I am no rookie to game issues,I under stand they have bugs,but unable to play with a restoring connection window popping up every few seconds.I would least expect to be somewhat playable.Their server can't handle the load.This was a issue with AC2 and many of thier games since they started the uplay and drm crap.

Pzykotic42
04-28-2010, 11:13 AM
its all a connection problem!, I haven't been able to get through a single co-op mission w/o a connection issue.

edit: beat single player mode with no problems

Mr_Shade
04-28-2010, 11:24 AM
I suggest you log a support ticket with Ubisoft support.

Make sure your allowing the Game launcher through your windows firewall [both private and public networks] or which ever firewall you use.

In other titles a re-install has helped some get started.

Dread_stunlock
05-04-2010, 02:39 PM
"THIS GAME IS A SUCH A JOE FOR 60$ OMG ZOMG ROFLZOR BOXXORZ ROXZ ME UP UBISOFT IS LAME BLA YADADADAYDYADYAYDYAD THE GAME LAGS ZOMG"

Random guy: Did you check your system specs?

ROFLMAO WHAT!? I HAZ DA BEST PC ROFLMAO

Random guy: Do you have 3GB of Ram?

&lt;Donkey Squeel&gt;.....I haz only 0.5 GB.....ROFLMAO zzzZzZZ

Compassghost
05-04-2010, 02:43 PM
I've only had the connection issue pop up three times EVER (keeping track on a notepad for review purposes) and it's vanished so fast I have never been able to read what it says...

AdarB
05-04-2010, 04:06 PM
I get that connection message every 3 seconds.. can't play at all

YurikArkady
05-04-2010, 04:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dread_stunlock:
"THIS GAME IS A SUCH A JOE FOR 60$ OMG ZOMG ROFLZOR BOXXORZ ROXZ ME UP UBISOFT IS LAME BLA YADADADAYDYADYAYDYAD THE GAME LAGS ZOMG"

Random guy: Did you check your system specs?

ROFLMAO WHAT!? I HAZ DA BEST PC ROFLMAO

Random guy: Do you have 3GB of Ram?

&lt;Donkey Squeel&gt;.....I haz only 0.5 GB.....ROFLMAO zzzZzZZ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahahhahaha! Actually laughed, gg.

Atlantis843
05-04-2010, 05:13 PM
You are not the first. i bought this last week and cant play it. This will be my last UBI buy.
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1014258/m/1041019858 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7211014258/m/1041019858)