PDA

View Full Version : WWII in color

russ.nl
05-16-2006, 11:21 PM
Ofcourse war is fun and interesting when you read stories of pilots and heroic acts.
You can argu that this is spam or OT but this is the price payed for the luxury you are living in now.

This clip is not for the faint of hart nor for young children.
WWII in color (http://ifun.ru/comments/joke3902.html)

War is hell!

russ.nl
05-16-2006, 11:21 PM
Ofcourse war is fun and interesting when you read stories of pilots and heroic acts.
You can argu that this is spam or OT but this is the price payed for the luxury you are living in now.

This clip is not for the faint of hart nor for young children.
WWII in color (http://ifun.ru/comments/joke3902.html)

War is hell!

woofiedog
05-17-2006, 07:23 AM
Sad... Very Sad. May we all Hope that this World never see's such Carnage and Brutality again.

blackpulpit1970
05-17-2006, 11:15 AM
Sad... Very Sad. May we all Hope that this World never see's such Carnage and Brutality again.

We are seeing it everyday in Iraq...the country we invaded because of ?????

Lodovik
05-17-2006, 12:32 PM
The Swedish historian Sven Lindqvist has commented that the entertainment value of war and its' attrosities is immeasurable, perhaps due to some inherent aggressiveness of humans, perhaps by some cathartic quality of venting that violence in a harmless way.
Every once in a while it's good to remember that real wars are not games. The history of mankind is very real, in all its' ugliness as well as beauty. To know and learn from ones whole past is a way towards the possibility of one day being able not to repeat the same mistakes any more.

Thanks for the link.

woofiedog
05-17-2006, 12:39 PM
blackpulpit1970... Apparently your Ignorance includes the need to make a Self-Important Political message... Feel Better Now!

woofiedog
05-17-2006, 12:45 PM
Lodovik... Well stated.

BSS_CUDA
05-17-2006, 01:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by woofiedog:
blackpulpit1970... Apparently your Ignorance includes the need to make a Self-Important Political message... Feel Better Now! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

x2 Take the Political BS to another forum

I_KG100_Prien
05-17-2006, 01:50 PM
A humble reminder of what never should be forgotten. Rest the souls of all.

Anyway, IBTL..

russ.nl
05-17-2006, 01:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lodovik:
The Swedish historian Sven Lindqvist has commented that the entertainment value of war and its' attrosities is immeasurable, perhaps due to some inherent aggressiveness of humans, perhaps by some cathartic quality of venting that violence in a harmless way.
Every once in a while it's good to remember that real wars are not games. The history of mankind is very real, in all its' ugliness as well as beauty. To know and learn from ones whole past is a way towards the possibility of one day being able not to repeat the same mistakes any more.

Thanks for the link. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

Well sad.

sokil
05-17-2006, 02:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BSS_CUDA:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by woofiedog:
blackpulpit1970... Apparently your Ignorance includes the need to make a Self-Important Political message... Feel Better Now! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

x2 Take the Political BS to another forum </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
IF you speak Russian, you would notice that this link with video has more insults towards Americans in the message section than a sentence from blackpulpit1970.

I am not sure of all the remarks in Dutch though

russ.nl
05-17-2006, 03:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sokil:
I am not sure of all the remarks in Dutch though </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothing intalligent.

-HH- Beebop
05-17-2006, 08:38 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif I'm with woofiedog on this one

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sokil:
IF you speak Russian, you would notice that this link with video has more insults towards Americans in the message section than a sentence from blackpulpit1970. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
So? The point that was being made was in the video. What may or may not have been on the website is irrelevant.

Top_Gun_1_0_1
05-18-2006, 12:27 AM
That is so (B)arbaric!
That video is so disappointing,some german soldiers is no different from the barbaric ones in the Far east during WWII

russ.nl
05-18-2006, 12:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Top_Gun_1_0_1:
(B)arbaric!
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

blackpulpit1970
05-18-2006, 07:12 AM
Ignorance, please. You said you hope to never see it again, well its in your face everyday. And yes i feel better,thank you. And by the way my younger brother is over there and i read his letters home all the time and he and hundreds of others feel lied to about why they are there. This is not an insult to anyone, i simply feel we shouldn't be there that's all. We all have a right to feel the way we want about something so terrible as war.