PDA

View Full Version : PC Templar Grade System is still broken

Oxford_of_Dale
05-01-2011, 10:01 PM
So why are the PS3 and XBox 360 Templar Grade Systems working and not the PC one? What's up with that?

Oxford_of_Dale
05-01-2011, 10:01 PM
So why are the PS3 and XBox 360 Templar Grade Systems working and not the PC one? What's up with that?

Gulliev
05-01-2011, 10:03 PM
In my opinion the xbox is still broken.

Oxford_of_Dale
05-02-2011, 03:59 AM
That doesn't help my position, but that's sad to hear.

AntiChrist7
05-02-2011, 05:33 AM
F***, the first time i went over 100k, and they are still broken... and i won't be havinmuch time the next weeks...

FormOppo
05-02-2011, 06:39 AM
The last time they updated, the previous two weeks scores were not included. Perhaps they were counted as 0 for two weeks? My score went down, as did everyones. Is it possible that now the system will be back on track? Moderator, please help!

Johnny504
05-02-2011, 08:29 AM
hello guys I have the same problem I do over 40k for every mode on ranked match and when it's coming the next week my points are going down to 0 and no grade...what the hell is this i mean i play like an maniac every day trying to get just an emblem...if somebody knows how to fix this problem pm me please.Thanks!

Tikaal.
05-02-2011, 11:27 AM
You can't fix it, obviously, only Ubisoft can do so.

Ragmarok99
05-02-2011, 02:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gulliev:
In my opinion the xbox is still broken. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

at least most of my clan in the xbox branch got their scores updated at least this time
meanwhile in the pc i only played player matches because i was already beting the scores wouldn't update... again

Adwaenyth
05-02-2011, 02:30 PM
Yep it sucks... I got 18k+ scores 3 weeks in a row in both FFA and Team and it won't update and I still got a sad little zero standing there as my score... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Opened another support ticket today, just to keep them busy. Hopefully they will notice that players do want to have templar grades back... or in my case - get a templar grade for the first time.

Gulliev
05-02-2011, 06:40 PM
My score updated from 95k to 84k then to 70k. More of a downdate. Everyone's dropped the first time, mine just keep dropping as if I still haven't even played. This isn't all modes. Just FFA, my other scores are updating right along with other people's

Xmbm
05-03-2011, 04:06 AM
Are scores really that important? I got 59k in team mode so I should be #1 and you don't see me whining about it. Just enjoy the game.

Gulliev
05-03-2011, 04:12 AM
I would like to enjoy the game, but the scores are malfunctioning. One person can't tell another person what is enjoyable to them. Many people, especially who have been playing for some time, enjoy topping their old scores, and their old ranking, and this could be anywhere from 0-100% of the enjoyment for them. For me it is about 50% of the enjoyment. The other 50% is playing with groups of friends. In essence, I am enjoying the game 50% less than I should be, despite my best attempts at enjoying the game.

By 59k, are you saying you got 3 20,000 games in team modes one week? If so, you are a prodigy. As far as I am aware the best players usually have their 3 top scores at 12-15k per week(with exceptions of course) Congratulations.

AntiChrist7
05-03-2011, 08:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xmbm:
Are scores really that important? I got 59k in team mode so I should be #1 and you don't see me whining about it. Just enjoy the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i enjoy the game, but i wanna see how good i am in comparison to others. i always went for "play now" instead of ranked matches, so my score is pretty low

Rainin420
05-03-2011, 01:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xmbm:
Are scores really that important? I got 59k in team mode so I should be #1 and you don't see me whining about it. Just enjoy the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

59k in team mode? Boost much? There's no way you got 3 19k scores in one week without people giving you all of the kills/stuns in most of your games, or feeding you kills. Grats on being a cheater. Ripe claw might put it nicely and sarcastically call you a prodigy, but im here to publicly and very bluntly call bull**** on that.

YourInnate
05-03-2011, 02:48 PM
You'd need at least 3 kill steaks and 20 stuns... With the right team you could do it against people that don't know about desynching.