PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for Chest Capture?

Xz SyKoTiiK zX
01-19-2011, 01:58 AM
Anyone willing to give suggestions for Profile sets for both sides of Chest Capture? I was thinking Disguise for protector, but I am stumped for another ability and perks. So give out suggestions for profiles if you feel up to it.

Xz SyKoTiiK zX
01-19-2011, 01:58 AM
Anyone willing to give suggestions for Profile sets for both sides of Chest Capture? I was thinking Disguise for protector, but I am stumped for another ability and perks. So give out suggestions for profiles if you feel up to it.

BLineDesigns
01-19-2011, 02:11 AM
I saw a lot of people using Charge. Normally I would suggest Smoke Bomb but considering that its use essentially keeps them in the chest area for a couple seconds longer, that could be a detriment. Perhaps Firecrackers? People sometimes panic and run when the screen goes white. And there's the almighty Mute. I find a great deal of offensive and defensive use with it. Here's just some ideas off the top of my head.

Protector:
Disguise/Mute
If you're disguised you could easily walk up to a Hunter without worrying about being stunned, then mute the area if there's more and take them out too.

Smoke Bomb/Morph
This has always been my go-to profile for pursuing in Manhunt. Since there's an extreme proclivity to collect in a single group, it's great to disable their abilities and movement and reveal them. This is especially useful while you're working as a group because after you take out the first and get stunned, your other group members move in to take out the undisgused other members of the crowd.

Hunter:
Disguise/Mute
Same reasoning as Protector. It's easy to walk up and get a stun on them, then Mute additional Hunters in the area.

Charge/Decoy
I've never used these abilities much myself, so I'm not experienced with their use, but it seems prudent while working defensively. As an alternative...

Decoy/Smoke Bomb
If you and your teammates work together to grab the chests, you can gather in a group around the chest, send out a Decoy when the Protectors come, and Smoke Bomb the rest that don't chase after the Decoy.

Hope that helps.

DannyStrong
01-19-2011, 02:16 AM
I gotta stop reading these posts. I still can't even download the damned thing.

Runqq
01-19-2011, 04:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DannyStrong:
I gotta stop reading these posts. I still can't even download the damned thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dito that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

EscoBlades
01-19-2011, 04:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DannyStrong:
I gotta stop reading these posts. I still can't even download the damned thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...721053509#3721053509 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2361024388/m/6441013509?r=3721053509#3721053509)

See my post there.