PDA

View Full Version : Untouchable end bonus WTF?!?

TheXenon
11-21-2010, 12:46 AM
Okay so I just used power morph for 10 minutes in a round and all I did was smoke bomb and then stun people who tried to pick me out, I was lucky it was all low levels without templar vision and Fire crackers but when the round ended my score was 0 - 0 meaning I didn't die in the entire round nor did I kill anyone but that shouldn't matter, I got 5 stuns and 4 lures. For a total of 1400 points.

How come I didn't get the untouchable bonus? That's complete bull, all it says is don't die in a round. I didn't die so why don't I have the achievement or the points for it? And why is Ubisoft so <span class="ev_code_RED">** do not swear**</span> glitchy with achievements/trophies? Seriously it's <span class="ev_code_RED">** do not swear**</span> me off.

TheXenon
11-21-2010, 12:46 AM
Okay so I just used power morph for 10 minutes in a round and all I did was smoke bomb and then stun people who tried to pick me out, I was lucky it was all low levels without templar vision and Fire crackers but when the round ended my score was 0 - 0 meaning I didn't die in the entire round nor did I kill anyone but that shouldn't matter, I got 5 stuns and 4 lures. For a total of 1400 points.

How come I didn't get the untouchable bonus? That's complete bull, all it says is don't die in a round. I didn't die so why don't I have the achievement or the points for it? And why is Ubisoft so <span class="ev_code_RED">** do not swear**</span> glitchy with achievements/trophies? Seriously it's <span class="ev_code_RED">** do not swear**</span> me off.

ShootingProdi
11-21-2010, 04:25 AM
Calm down. It's just a end bonus.
That you managed to get with LOW LEVELS.
Not impressed.

obliviondoll
11-21-2010, 08:57 AM
I'm not highly impressed, but it's kind of well done.

And I THINK you may need to finish above a certain place in the match, or get a minimum number of kills, because the same thing happened in the beta. Nobody came up with a particularly definitive answer at the time though.

Mr_Shade
11-21-2010, 09:02 AM
I will see if I can get the criteria for the 'Untouchable' bonus.

Please remember though, these forums are E rated, and as such, please curb your language.

TheXenon
11-21-2010, 09:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ShootingProdi:
Calm down. It's just a end bonus.
That you managed to get with LOW LEVELS.
Not impressed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the problem... I didn't end up getting the damn bonus.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
I will see if I can get the criteria for the 'Untouchable' bonus.

Please remember though, these forums are E rated, and as such, please curb your language. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, I'll try to remember that.

UnsentSoul
11-22-2010, 06:26 AM
I received it last night. Joined a wanted match in the last round w/ 2 minutes left. Scored 3 kills before game ended and ended up w/ it. Why would you play a game and not kill anyone and think you would get it?

MrLaneFox
11-22-2010, 06:48 AM
you have to get at least one kill.

TheXenon
11-22-2010, 12:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UnsentSoul:
I received it last night. Joined a wanted match in the last round w/ 2 minutes left. Scored 3 kills before game ended and ended up w/ it. Why would you play a game and not kill anyone and think you would get it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm, lets see.. Maybe it's because it says Finish a session with no desynchs? I didn't desynch in the whole sessions so I should have gotten it.

HaxGeneration
11-22-2010, 01:38 PM
Pretty sure you need atleast 5 kills with 0 deaths to get that bonus. I've only gotten it twice, but I have gone 4-0 and not recieved it. Makes no sense why you would get it if you're 0-0 because basically you're not doing anything.

obliviondoll
11-22-2010, 09:50 PM
I just got it, went only 2 kills 0 deaths.

Apparently the criteria isn't 5 kill minimum.

chock-o-nuts
10-25-2011, 04:52 PM
Hi,

I just finished some wanted matches, one of them trying to get the bonus. i managed to stay alive the whole time, got 1 kill and 1 stun. i was thrilled when the timer reached 0:00 just to find i didn't get the bonus... very disapointing since this and intercepted are the only 2 bonuses left for the AEOTM-trophy.
BTW, does it mather that i play on 2 different ps3's? if so i'll have to get some more bonuses again...

greetz,

chock

Collinwood01
10-25-2011, 05:07 PM
Untouchable: minimum of 8 minutes in a session and a minimum of 1 kill. This is the only way Ive ever gotten this bonus and the very least I had to do. Anything more and youre pressing your luck.

Collinwood01
10-25-2011, 05:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chock-o-nuts:
Hi,

I just finished some wanted matches, one of them trying to get the bonus. i managed to stay alive the whole time, got 1 kill and 1 stun. i was thrilled when the timer reached 0:00 just to find i didn't get the bonus... very disapointing since this and intercepted are the only 2 bonuses left for the AEOTM-trophy.
BTW, does it mather that i play on 2 different ps3's? if so i'll have to get some more bonuses again...

greetz,

chock </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Playing on two different PS3s shouldnt matter as the challenges are applied to a specific account, not PS3. Keep in mind I said "shouldnt". Ubisoft might have something else in mind. There is a challenge called "Stay alive" ,I believe, that will show if the challenge was registered. Sometimes it wont register as your end bonus but may show up on your challenges and vice versa.

Ripe Claw
10-25-2011, 06:08 PM
I think some bonuses are just bugged for some people. I can't receive the multiplyer bonus.

Collinwood01
10-25-2011, 06:14 PM
I would have gone nuts if I actually did a multiplier and it didnt register! To get multipliers done can be tricky. I would usually be missing like 1 revenge or 1 focus. You dont know until the game is over, what you might be missing.

Ripe Claw
10-25-2011, 06:52 PM
I went through my challenges 1 night a few weeks back and noticed multiplier was the only challenge that I had 0/0 in. I was like wow, it seems like I would have gotten at least 1 of those along the way at some point, so I decided to go for 1 intentionally just so it wouldn't be sitting at 0 any longer.

I kept track of my bonuses and went out of my way to get 2 of each that are listed and was expecting to see it pop up at the end of the match. When it didn't, I went to check and still had 0. I figured maybe I screwed up and kept track wrong or forgot to go for one of the listed bonuses. I checked again to see which ones I needed 2 of and set off to do it again.

I did it again, keeping track, still wasn't awarded to me.

After a few hours of trying I managed 4-5 of them, once even getting 4 revenges to be certain (pretty sure it was 4, I posted about this at the time it was happening, I will have to look for the thread).

Anyway, I did the required bonuses 2 times each 4-5 times and it still sits at 0.
EDIT:
I halfheartedly searched for the thread, but I don't remember when or what the title of the thread was so I gave up. The things I said here are mostly accurate from memory anyway. If you really must know more exact details you can search it lol. I doubt anyone really cares though, just saying.

Collinwood01
10-25-2011, 08:05 PM
I cant do anything about it but I care. Im not saying you didnt get the needed bonuses but I will say this...One of the bonuses you need is silent 2x. They cant be incognito or discreet which makes it a little tricky. I applaud you for trying and if at all possible, DONT GIVE UP!

Ripe Claw
10-25-2011, 08:38 PM
Yea, I know Incogs don't count. Silent kills are almost all I ever get with 1-2 lucky incogs, and usually 1 intentional discreet for the sake of variety.

I'm gonna try again this weekend. I will record the match, that way if I get it and it doesn't work I can look back and make sure I didn't miscount somehow.

Strigidae Moth
10-25-2011, 08:45 PM
I'm just glad I got my untouchable challenge done already(can't imagine getting it this late in teh game) and I don't have any in my multiplyer challenge either Ripe Claw, I think it's the Revenge you have to get twice that gets me-w-...

Collinwood01
10-25-2011, 08:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ripe.Claw:
Yea, I know Incogs don't count. Silent kills are almost all I ever get with 1-2 lucky incogs, and usually 1 intentional discreet for the sake of variety.

I'm gonna try again this weekend. I will record the match, that way if I get it and it doesn't work I can look back and make sure I didn't miscount somehow. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

The_Tabeeb
10-25-2011, 09:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Collinwood01:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ripe.Claw:

I'm gonna try again this weekend. I will record the match, that way if I get it and it doesn't work I can look back and make sure I didn't miscount somehow. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

MY 40th POST!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif hmmm what should I say *thinks long and hard*........ BLUE!!! oh wait ?!?! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif honestly tho I haven't been able to get a single multiplier and I don't think its ever gonna happen http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif I have however gotten EV over 15 times so it's cool. (I know its not cause I suck lol)

Kytr
10-26-2011, 09:53 AM
Multiplier is the worst challenge to try to get. Revenge is just too rare a bonus and it can be hard to get people to chase you to get the escapes. At this point, I have 1 Multiplier (which came out of a 10 game span that I was working specifically to get it). To compare, I have gotten 3 EV by happenstance (I don't generally try for them). And once you get that first one, the challenge calls for 20 at the second level (this will mean 50 for the total challenge). Just plain nuts.

Ripe Claw
10-26-2011, 06:13 PM
Imagine my joy when I got 4 of each bonus and it didn't count. I found that thread where I was talking about it before. Here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2361024388/m/7801002449?r=3681006449#3681006449)

Lethalla
10-27-2011, 05:39 AM
Multiplier IS difficult to get :/
I got the first one by accident; second by design; third and fourth after a long and bloody struggle and fifth by design. That's where my count is at present. I think I'm going to try do them every now and then, since deliberate attempts most of the time seem to just wind up in no more to add to the count, and EXTREME rage.

Oh and I went for Untouchable on my new account and got it, though I don't know how many kills I got.

Collinwood01
10-27-2011, 07:13 AM
Is that your last challenge Lethalla? I was wondering how close you are to being done. I cant wait to add anothers name to the Uncontested Kings and Queens list!

Lethalla
10-27-2011, 02:34 PM
Wish I could say yes, Collin...
Still inching painfully toward that goal, and it doesn't help when you use FC to pick your target out of a morphed group two or three times in a session and it doesn't add them to the count. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

I've still got:
Power Through (not terribly many people using knives);
Expose (about 20 left);
Take Down (not at stage 3 yet - rarely see anyone using Sprint Boost, and Charge, well, I usually get punched in the face before I can throw the knife);
Death from Above (just over half way in stage 3);
Vanishing Act (still need 7)
Multiplier...
Comeback (still need 8).

Running out of time too.

Collinwood01
10-27-2011, 03:20 PM
I had a lot of problems with expose. If I used it in MH someone else would take my kill and a lot of the time I used it and got my kill,but it wouldnt register. i was having the same problems during the ACR beta. Thats was one of the challenges I didnt get done in the beta. i didnt get the comeback challenge done in the beta either. Keep pluggin away. Im glad youre tryin. most people dont care about the challenges. In the ACR beta you could actually look and see who had what challenges done and how many challenges they had done. i like that aspect since I go more for challenges than points. Talk to you l8r

Kytr
10-27-2011, 04:52 PM
I have been running into the same problem with expose -- at least half the time a "teammate" steals the exposed target before I can make the kill. It appears that you meet expose only if you pop the FC to show someone in a morphed group (meaning at least one character in the group is not wearing the correct face) and make the kill before the effect wears off and without the player going high profile. And the system has to decide that it wants it to count.

I swear that I should already have completed that one, but at least I am down to 8.

I keep hoping to run into a lobby with lots of people using sprint or knives (preferably both). I need forever on both of those.