PDA

View Full Version : Desmond skin?

LaCava1
11-22-2010, 06:50 PM
Hi... I was just wondering... How do I get the Desmond skin? I've seen others with it... And yes, I have beaten the game, and don't know what you have to do to get it.
Thanks for any help.

LaCava1
11-22-2010, 06:50 PM
Hi... I was just wondering... How do I get the Desmond skin? I've seen others with it... And yes, I have beaten the game, and don't know what you have to do to get it.
Thanks for any help.

Ultimate_Night
11-22-2010, 07:00 PM
Complete sequence 8 with 100% sync.

LaCava1
11-22-2010, 07:13 PM
Thanks. But It's going to be pretty challenging to get sequence 8 100%!

hospitaller1
11-22-2010, 07:19 PM
nice

BloodyMoon1
11-22-2010, 07:38 PM
Most of 8 isn't to bad, just kill people from distance with crossbow or assassin's when you need to sneak, smoke bomb and hiding spots when you need to run, and hiding spots and VERY small power usage from the apple when you need to not get hurt. If you just tap the attack button, you don't use your HP when using the apple, but then the apple will only work on people swinging at you, like a counter attack. Also, when you have to get away with the apple, don't try getting the the bridge and crossing there, jump in the water and swim away using dive to avoid rocks.

LaCava1
11-22-2010, 07:58 PM
Thanks guys. The missions I was missing? The first two. Yes, was. I just went to my PS3, and beat those two missions 100%. I HAVE THE DESMOND SKIN!

DarkicoN14
11-22-2010, 08:21 PM
so can you use it in SP whenever you want? or is it a cheat, because from what i understand cheats are can only be used in missions you replay

oricle
11-22-2010, 08:22 PM
i somehow did it on my first try without even think about it.

Ultimate_Night
11-22-2010, 08:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarkicoN14:
so can you use it in SP whenever you want? or is it a cheat, because from what i understand cheats are can only be used in missions you replay </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's not a cheat, but a skin similar to Armor of Altair, Florentine Noble Attire, and Raiden.

LaCava1
11-22-2010, 08:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarkicoN14:
so can you use it in SP whenever you want? or is it a cheat, because from what i understand cheats are can only be used in missions you replay </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nope, not a cheat. It's in the outfits. The "Desmond Everywhere" cheat makes EVERYONE in the replay Desmond (I think)

Ultimate_Night
11-22-2010, 08:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by triforceman5:
The "Desmond Everywhere" cheat makes EVERYONE in the replay Desmond (I think) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I never received this cheat..?

DarkicoN14
11-22-2010, 08:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by triforceman5:
Nope, not a cheat. It's in the outfits. The "Desmond Everywhere" cheat makes EVERYONE in the replay Desmond (I think) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AWESOME i know what im doing tommorow, today i got the raiden skin which looks friggin stupid, MGS4 gets altair we get a crappy raiden instead of Snake

LaCava1
11-22-2010, 08:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ultimate_Night:
The "Desmond Everywhere" cheat makes EVERYONE in the replay Desmond (I think) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I never received this cheat..? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You get it a different way than the skin, I think.

BloodyMoon1
There isn't one, lol. I have them all, it's Unicorn, Buns of Steal, Killing Spree, Sisterhood, Ultimate Assassin's Guild and the cheat that makes it so the BAM doesn't need to recharge.

LaCava1
Nope, not a cheat. It's in the outfits. The "Desmond Everywhere" cheat makes EVERYONE in the replay Desmond (I think) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AWESOME i know what im doing tommorow, today i got the raiden skin which looks friggin stupid, MGS4 gets altair we get a crappy raiden instead of Snake </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif And the cheat is unlocked a different way than the skin.

DarkicoN14
11-22-2010, 08:32 PM
Oh yeah triforceman... we still have yet to play some MP you going to be on tommorow?

LaCava1
11-22-2010, 08:35 PM
Oh yeah triforceman... we still have yet to play some MP you going to be on tommorow? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes, but later on tomorrow night. I have karate and homework. But then I can for the next few days, because after tomorrow I have Thanksgiving break.

DarkicoN14
11-22-2010, 08:36 PM
well im canadian so i already had mine, but i do have friday off

LaCava1
11-22-2010, 08:37 PM
Ok, cool.

BloodyMoon1
11-22-2010, 09:05 PM

AWESOME i know what im doing tommorow, today i got the raiden skin which looks friggin stupid, MGS4 gets altair we get a crappy raiden instead of Snake </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif And the cheat is unlocked a different way than the skin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can guarantee there isn't a cheat like that.

tyrce111
11-23-2010, 02:41 AM
I dont think I have any cheats...

Can you guys please tell me what cheats there are and how to get them and/or use them???

SolidSnakeMat
11-23-2010, 03:31 AM
Okay let me say this. I hate Raiden with a passion I will get in any arguments about that stupid freak. I do have the skin but only because I wanted to do all the VR stuff. I would smack the DEV that thought it was a good idea to put raiden in. I already want to smack Konami for making rising I absolutely refuse calling MGS I will only refer to as either Rising Or Rainbow Cyborg Ninjas. I got the Desmond skin today it wasn't hard to achieve. It was difficult in some parts but you can get the hang of it and the part where you have to get the apple right when you bump into Cesera or how ever you spell it. When you climb up that thing theres a guard right at the top. Go to the left of him and keep running up the steps he won't see you.

deskpe
11-23-2010, 04:00 AM
what does the sisterhood cheat do?
i was hoping it would unlock assassin-Claudia skin

DARTH_W00KIE
11-23-2010, 04:05 AM
sweet there is a desmond skin is it in multiplayer or single?

DarkicoN14
11-23-2010, 06:55 AM
singleplayer

MrLaneFox
11-23-2010, 07:00 AM
does anyone know of any bonus for having everyone at Assassin level? I've got all but 3 slots filled and my guys are all level 7 and its pretty easy to get them there.. just curious if anything significant happens if they're all level 10.

beaglebond
11-23-2010, 07:16 AM
On the topic of 100% seq. i got it in seq. 9 and i got jack is there something im missing does it only give you stuff for 8?

BloodyMoon1
11-23-2010, 10:30 AM
Ok, here are the cheats and bonuses for getting 100% on sequences but remember that they can only be used while replaying members and disable saving, so anything you do is for fun only:

Sequence 1 - Unicorn - All horses become unicorns and your weapons glow (which actually is pretty bad *** when you throw a glowing heavy weapon).

Sequence 2 - Buns of Steal - Take no damage.

Sequence 3 - Killing Spree - Instantly go into execution combo.

Sequence 4 - Sisterhood - All assassins are female.

Sequence 5 - Ultimate Guild - All assassins are highest rank

Sequence 6 - Unlimited Assassins Signals - Can call assassin's without having to wait for timer (still limited to 6 assassins on screen at once).

Sequence 8 - Desmond Everywhere - You can use Desmond instead of Ezio to play, although when you talk it still sounds like Ezio, and everyone still calls you Ezio. This one does not disable saving and falls under Inventory-Outfits instead of cheats.

Nothing for Sequence 7 or 9 that I remember getting. To turn on cheats, replay any memory you've already finished and go to the pause menu, Options, Cheats. Again, you won't be able to save, so trying to use the cheats to get 100% doesn't work. If you want to free roam and still have the cheats, my suggestion is to go to Sequence 8 Memory 1 and don't start the mission, you'll still have full roam of the map and any mission after that will start the mission for you and after 8-3 until just before 9-1 *slight spoiler* <span class="ev_code_WHITE">you have the apple, which stops the use of other weapons. Although HP cheat + apple is nice.</span>

Cyclonas
11-23-2010, 10:39 AM
*Possible spoilers*
Yeah but you get your normal equipment back later on so you can complete the game without worrying about losing the free roam experience.

BloodyMoon1
11-23-2010, 10:42 AM
I'm talking about using the cheat's while in free roam. You can't use the cheats on normal gameplay, so I was letting people know which memory to go to for free roam with cheats.