PDA

View Full Version : funny glitch

extrememuffin
11-29-2010, 11:10 AM
warning there is a minor spoiler in here that has nothing to do with the main story line but it is still a spoiler.

i was doing the corteasan mission where you have to scare the ***** into running towards here "lover" and then chace her down and kill him. as i was chasing her she ran down some stairs and the gaurds created a wall infront of me. normally what i do to get around this either go around or jump through the middle (tap the free run botton while holding high profile button on PS3 that is R1+X), however this time just as i was about to jump through the middle a horsman came running past so as i jumped i landed on the horses back in the animation where Ezio throws off the rider and takes the horse

instead of taking the horse however Ezio froze in place (still in the crouching postion in mid air) and i got to take control of the gaurd that was riding the horse. i was so stunned i acctually stopped moving so another gaurd ran up and pulled me off. from there i gained control of the horse and i was running around as the horse untill i selected restart mission.

it was really funny and i wish i had a video of it.

extrememuffin
11-29-2010, 11:10 AM
warning there is a minor spoiler in here that has nothing to do with the main story line but it is still a spoiler.

i was doing the corteasan mission where you have to scare the ***** into running towards here "lover" and then chace her down and kill him. as i was chasing her she ran down some stairs and the gaurds created a wall infront of me. normally what i do to get around this either go around or jump through the middle (tap the free run botton while holding high profile button on PS3 that is R1+X), however this time just as i was about to jump through the middle a horsman came running past so as i jumped i landed on the horses back in the animation where Ezio throws off the rider and takes the horse

instead of taking the horse however Ezio froze in place (still in the crouching postion in mid air) and i got to take control of the gaurd that was riding the horse. i was so stunned i acctually stopped moving so another gaurd ran up and pulled me off. from there i gained control of the horse and i was running around as the horse untill i selected restart mission.

it was really funny and i wish i had a video of it.