PDA

View Full Version : Desmond Skin Glitches

Super_Sausage
12-02-2010, 10:15 AM
I recently unlocked the Desmond skin and of course I equipped it. Then I noticed some things:
1) I walked up to a bank and "assassinate" appeared beside X on the HUD. I pressed it and an assassination animation plays and the banker falls over, holding his neck of wherever he was stabbed, before getting back up, often and the back of the shop. I can do this at all banks but no other shops.
2) I keep getting random money, at the level you get from pickpocketing like +22f or whatever.
These aren't annoying, really, but I just thought I'd see if anyone else has experienced this.

Super_Sausage
12-02-2010, 10:15 AM
I recently unlocked the Desmond skin and of course I equipped it. Then I noticed some things:
1) I walked up to a bank and "assassinate" appeared beside X on the HUD. I pressed it and an assassination animation plays and the banker falls over, holding his neck of wherever he was stabbed, before getting back up, often and the back of the shop. I can do this at all banks but no other shops.
2) I keep getting random money, at the level you get from pickpocketing like +22f or whatever.
These aren't annoying, really, but I just thought I'd see if anyone else has experienced this.

realgangsta213
12-02-2010, 10:42 AM
Never tried it, what annoyed me is with most skins the second hidden blade is invisible but it's hilarious attending an assassin ceremony as desmond, you can't keep a straight face while watching.

jimbo11235813
12-02-2010, 10:58 AM
With second one, is it every time you hold "feet" button or just occasionally. I've sometimes found myself bumping into invisible people (and kill them and loot them just for fun) and you may be pickpocketing them (I haven't worn the Desmond skin yet.)

I haven't encountered the other bug.