PDA

View Full Version : Help with Nav tutorial

goldrapalla
07-25-2007, 07:33 PM
Newbie here...

I have my 1ton license, so I know 180 is south... and I have figured out how to get my boat to 25m as soon as the message arrives...

I cannot seem to to finish stage 4 of the nav. tutorial. I am sure I am missing something silly? Any help appreciated...

thanks in advance

goldrapalla
07-25-2007, 07:33 PM
Newbie here...

I have my 1ton license, so I know 180 is south... and I have figured out how to get my boat to 25m as soon as the message arrives...

I cannot seem to to finish stage 4 of the nav. tutorial. I am sure I am missing something silly? Any help appreciated...

thanks in advance

Kingcobra24
07-26-2007, 09:35 AM
This has been explained many times...so here it is again.

The navigation test is in SEVERAL sections. You don't just head due south, dive to 25 meters and wait for the grass to grow. Numerous messages will be sent to you during the exam, so you have to constantly check your messages for a new one (Press M to see your messages, and double-click on them to read the messages).
There is more than 1 course change, more than one depth, and more than one speed. If you respond to ALL the messages CORRECTLY, you'll reach the end of the Nav Test.

Mittelwaechter
07-27-2007, 05:37 AM
Afair the last order is to surface the boat to finish the tutorial, but you'll have to stay on course and move on to reach a mapzone that triggers the end of mission message. It takes a minute or two...