PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Echo2010
07-28-2010, 05:31 AM
Since I've seen many discussions about expectations towards or suggestions for Assassins Creed Brotherhood outside of the Assassins Creed Forums I decided to create one in here.

First of all there are minor things I'd like to see in ACB:

When Ezio was walking next to a wall or something similar his arm often went through this object. It would be nice to have an animation of him noticing the wall and interacting with it in some way.

What I've seen in the trailers is that the animations for the assassinations are not the typical secret ones, but spectecular moves, which of course look cool, but make enemies detect you easily.

In AC2 I've often tried to wear heavy weapons like e.g. axes or two-handed swords, but it did not work. It would be cool if this was possible in the new game.

Even though it was more realistically done in Ac2 I would like to replay missions or assassinations, that I've done before just as in AC1.

Originally I had the idea of a new MP-mode, in which the players hire as many thieves and soldiers as they can in a set time with a set amount of money and then fight each other with these "armies", but I already postet it in the "Which MP-Modes would you like for AC:B Multiplayer?"-discussion. Haha.

If you have got something to add post it!

Echo2010
07-28-2010, 05:31 AM
Since I've seen many discussions about expectations towards or suggestions for Assassins Creed Brotherhood outside of the Assassins Creed Forums I decided to create one in here.

First of all there are minor things I'd like to see in ACB:

When Ezio was walking next to a wall or something similar his arm often went through this object. It would be nice to have an animation of him noticing the wall and interacting with it in some way.

What I've seen in the trailers is that the animations for the assassinations are not the typical secret ones, but spectecular moves, which of course look cool, but make enemies detect you easily.

In AC2 I've often tried to wear heavy weapons like e.g. axes or two-handed swords, but it did not work. It would be cool if this was possible in the new game.

Even though it was more realistically done in Ac2 I would like to replay missions or assassinations, that I've done before just as in AC1.

Originally I had the idea of a new MP-mode, in which the players hire as many thieves and soldiers as they can in a set time with a set amount of money and then fight each other with these "armies", but I already postet it in the "Which MP-Modes would you like for AC:B Multiplayer?"-discussion. Haha.

If you have got something to add post it!

magesupermaster
07-28-2010, 05:40 AM
There are already some threads about AC:Brotherhood in here.

You can replay story mission in AC:Brotherhood but I'm not sure if it has been confirmed.

Heavy weapons would only slow Ezio and it can be difficult to climb and run with an axe or a two handed sword.

It is said that the physics engine in AC:Brotherhood has been modified.

Echo2010
07-28-2010, 05:52 AM
There are threads about AC:B ,but I'm sure there is none for suggestions and I did not want to disturb the other duscussions by bringing another topic in there.

But I didn't know about the physics engine, this may be a cool feature. I thought they were completely using the old engines of AC2.

I'm sure it would be hard to climb with Heavy weapons, but Ezio is also climbing with weapons like the hammer and his armor, which is becoming heavier in the course of the story, so I guess it would be ok. Fortunaltely this game is not expected to be very realistic.

magesupermaster
07-28-2010, 06:07 AM
Indeed it is.

I forgot about the armor...