PDA

View Full Version : Is the Director's Cut Edition gonna' be on a system?

EchoSixSpy
10-22-2008, 08:51 PM
Or is it only ever gonna' be on PC?

Because I'm not gonna' get into purchasing a new video card for the PC version of the game. I don't play PC games for a reason.

I enjoy the movements of the 360 controller and I'm not about to get used to using the keyboard. I know you "can" get a 360 style controller for the computer, but that's just more time that I don't have, to install all that, as well as the video card.

Is this ever going to come out for the Xbox 360?

Or maybe as an add-on, through Xbox Live?

EchoSixSpy
10-22-2008, 08:51 PM
Or is it only ever gonna' be on PC?

Because I'm not gonna' get into purchasing a new video card for the PC version of the game. I don't play PC games for a reason.

I enjoy the movements of the 360 controller and I'm not about to get used to using the keyboard. I know you "can" get a 360 style controller for the computer, but that's just more time that I don't have, to install all that, as well as the video card.

Is this ever going to come out for the Xbox 360?

Or maybe as an add-on, through Xbox Live?

davo81
10-22-2008, 09:26 PM
No, it's exclusive for PC. To install a gamepad + video card would take about 5 minutes..

caswallawn_2k7
10-22-2008, 11:00 PM
the PC doesnt use a similar controller to the 360 it does use the 360 controller. you realy think microsoft wouldnt make a way to sell xbox hardware to pc users? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

katz_bg
10-23-2008, 09:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davo81:
No, it's exclusive for PC. To install a gamepad + video card would take about 5 minutes.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>5 minutes and some $$$ that could go for better things than a VGA.
I'd like a director's cut for the consoles as well. To play it on the PC I'll have to get a whole new one and I don't have cash even for a tiny upgrade.

spazzoo1025
10-23-2008, 01:10 PM
i got an update once, and suddenly there were more informant missions, one of them being a grab all the flags in 5 minutes
wasnt that one of the new ones?

im on 360 btw