PDA

View Full Version : Desmond Shirt Measurements

Tired-Kid363
12-08-2010, 12:25 PM
I wanted to get the Desmond Shirt in white and red, but I don't know the measurements for sizes. I am normally a medium but sometimes I need to go to a large if the shoulders in the shirt are too small. I emailed ubi-workshop and I had no reply from them. Does anyone else know or could measure one of their older Ubi shirts? I just don't want to get the red one, receive it in January and then have it be too small so that I can't get another red one. Thanks in advance.

Tired-Kid363
12-08-2010, 12:25 PM
I wanted to get the Desmond Shirt in white and red, but I don't know the measurements for sizes. I am normally a medium but sometimes I need to go to a large if the shoulders in the shirt are too small. I emailed ubi-workshop and I had no reply from them. Does anyone else know or could measure one of their older Ubi shirts? I just don't want to get the red one, receive it in January and then have it be too small so that I can't get another red one. Thanks in advance.

Chariflame
12-08-2010, 12:37 PM
I e-mailed them about this too, and never got a reply... :/ I hope I get a response before the orderding deadline otherwise I'll just have to wing it and guess for a size.

Tired-Kid363
12-08-2010, 01:17 PM
Yea I just don't want to have the shirt not fit after paying $20 for it, that would really suck.