PDA

View Full Version : Ending Cinematic Discussion

SheWas18
11-22-2011, 09:15 PM
I understand basically everything in the last cinematic except for why they focused on the mother with her baby so much? Could she be linked to the next game or something? can anyone clear this up for me?

And on a totally unrelated subject I'm still having trouble understanding everything about Lucy. Apparently she tucked in her ring finger into her palm to look as if she was missing it to convince Desmond she was an assassin? Completely lost on this, With the Eagle vision as well, I remember in the first Assassins creed the eagle vision did not detect Lucy as a templar? And along with the "she is not who she seems to be" and how she went missing randomly in the safe spot ( cant remember if it was the second or brotherhood ) but if anyone could help me clear everything up or give their opinions on Lucy i would appreciate it.

SheWas18
11-22-2011, 09:15 PM
I understand basically everything in the last cinematic except for why they focused on the mother with her baby so much? Could she be linked to the next game or something? can anyone clear this up for me?

And on a totally unrelated subject I'm still having trouble understanding everything about Lucy. Apparently she tucked in her ring finger into her palm to look as if she was missing it to convince Desmond she was an assassin? Completely lost on this, With the Eagle vision as well, I remember in the first Assassins creed the eagle vision did not detect Lucy as a templar? And along with the "she is not who she seems to be" and how she went missing randomly in the safe spot ( cant remember if it was the second or brotherhood ) but if anyone could help me clear everything up or give their opinions on Lucy i would appreciate it.

Emvidasch
11-23-2011, 12:16 PM
SPOILERS!

If you play the Multiplayer of AC: Revelations, you unlock secret Abstergo files which you can read. There is a file regarding "Subject 17" AKA Desmond and how he and a "mole" (a templar spy) provided invaluable data. That mole could be anyone from the team, so also Lucy.

The reports also speak of so called "sleepers". People with false memories implemented (thanks to doctor Vidic). Along with these memories are "triggers". When all conditions are met, the sleeper performs a certain action because of the trigger, whether he/she wants it or not. This makes them the perfect spies, as they themselves don't know they're spies, and therefore mean no harm to the Assassins. This is probably what causes the Eagle Vision to fail. Lucy could be a sleeper with the memories of being an assassin for all those years (when she met Rebecca). It is mentioned that Vidic "saved" Lucy once.

The most famous sleeper is Subject 4, AKA Daniel Cross. He is of Russian descent and had Assassins as ancestors (most notably, Nicolai Orelov). Abandonned as a child, he was picked up by Abstergo, underwent sleeper surgery, went into the Animus and was then dropped off near the Assassins. He was takin into the Brotherhood, but the trigger caused him to kill the mentor and then return to Abstergo. The rest is unknown. He's just an example that Lucy could have been a sleeper from childhood.

Just google any names you want to know more about.

DoctorMoby
11-23-2011, 07:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Emvidasch:
SPOILERS!

If you play the Multiplayer of AC: Revelations, you unlock secret Abstergo files which you can read. There is a file regarding "Subject 17" AKA Desmond and how he and a "mole" (a templar spy) provided invaluable data. That mole could be anyone from the team, so also Lucy.

The reports also speak of so called "sleepers". People with false memories implemented (thanks to doctor Vidic). Along with these memories are "triggers". When all conditions are met, the sleeper performs a certain action because of the trigger, whether he/she wants it or not. This makes them the perfect spies, as they themselves don't know they're spies, and therefore mean no harm to the Assassins. This is probably what causes the Eagle Vision to fail. Lucy could be a sleeper with the memories of being an assassin for all those years (when she met Rebecca). It is mentioned that Vidic "saved" Lucy once.

The most famous sleeper is Subject 4, AKA Daniel Cross. He is of Russian descent and had Assassins as ancestors (most notably, Nicolai Orelov). Abandonned as a child, he was picked up by Abstergo, underwent sleeper surgery, went into the Animus and was then dropped off near the Assassins. He was takin into the Brotherhood, but the trigger caused him to kill the mentor and then return to Abstergo. The rest is unknown. He's just an example that Lucy could have been a sleeper from childhood.

Just google any names you want to know more about. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol what if Desmond is a sleeper too...