PDA

View Full Version : Various PF arms questions

chasney
11-02-2004, 06:22 AM
Hello everyone, wondering if anyone can help me
- ParaFrag bombs, when I drop them I only see two standard bombs drop, do they split at a lower altitude and become parachute borne bomblets?
- Kamikaze planes, do you simply fly a japanese plane into something or has someone modelled a genuine type plane packed full of explosives (as i believe they were in the real thing)
cheers
Chas

chasney
11-02-2004, 06:22 AM
Hello everyone, wondering if anyone can help me
- ParaFrag bombs, when I drop them I only see two standard bombs drop, do they split at a lower altitude and become parachute borne bomblets?
- Kamikaze planes, do you simply fly a japanese plane into something or has someone modelled a genuine type plane packed full of explosives (as i believe they were in the real thing)
cheers
Chas

Athosd
11-02-2004, 07:33 AM
The parafrag bomb loadout for the A20 has suffered a name switch with the 2x100lb load (reported issue - fixed in the patch http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)

So to get the parafrags you will need to select the 2x100lb load.

Not sure about the Kamikaze thing in the game - I believe that its mostly just diving the plane into the target, no special payload....yet.
I recall one of the PF updates showed a completed model of a dedicated suicide attack glider/rocket plane.

Cheers

Athos