PDA

View Full Version : Pilots in 2 seater planes like SBD-3

Capt. Gabreski
06-28-2007, 02:29 AM
Hi,

i dont like, that the pilots in the 2-seater planes like the SBD-3 are all the same. Is there a way to change it, that the reargunner has another face than the pilot?

Thanx in advance.

Capt. Gabreski
06-28-2007, 02:29 AM
Hi,

i dont like, that the pilots in the 2-seater planes like the SBD-3 are all the same. Is there a way to change it, that the reargunner has another face than the pilot?

Thanx in advance.

Crash_Moses
06-28-2007, 08:17 AM
Welcome!

Not that I'm aware of but you could check over in the skinner's forum or the mission building forum.

S!

Stuntie
06-28-2007, 10:09 AM
Maybe the navy recruited identical twins for SBD squadrons?

polak5
06-29-2007, 03:58 AM
you can change ur pilots face, but when u do that it also changes the other. Soo i think ther always identical.

Zeus-cat
06-29-2007, 09:55 PM
One face fits all I'm afraid.

I was playing online with Dubbo who was flying a Betty. He had scanned a photo of himself and made a pilots skin out of it. It was REALLY freaky seeing a Dubbo at EVERY position in the aircraft. And I do mean FREAKY!!!

polak5
06-29-2007, 11:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zeus-cat:
One face fits all I'm afraid.

I was playing online with Dubbo who was flying a Betty. He had scanned a photo of himself and made a pilots skin out of it. It was REALLY freaky seeing a Dubbo at EVERY position in the aircraft. And I do mean FREAKY!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

JAJA I also have a pic of myself as my pilot skin. Im afraid this will be the closest i ever get to fly a ww2 gem. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif