PDA

View Full Version : The update 1.02 delete my save game.

kfirosi13
04-08-2011, 05:21 AM
Hello.
i just update my ACB to ver 1.02 and unfortunately my save game was deleted.
i was on 52% and now i have to start all from the begining.

p.s.
sorry of my english...

kfirosi13
04-08-2011, 05:21 AM
Hello.

p.s.
sorry of my english...

KingDaniel0
04-08-2011, 05:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kfirosi13:
Hello.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you fully sure the Saved games are gone ? Confirm it from the following Windows directory/path, or you can also Search for them. Maybe the path has changed, or there is some other folder as well, but this 'should' be the actual Saved game location:

AC:B Saved games are located under the following default folders:

Under Win7 and Vista OS:
C:\Users\&lt;your USERNAME&gt;\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saved

Under Win XP OS:
C:\Documents and Settings\&lt;your USERNAME&gt;\Application Data\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saved

--------------------------------------------------------------

kfirosi13
04-08-2011, 06:59 AM
i got the folder "SAVES" not "SAVED"
and this folder include the file "OPTIONS"
3KB....
you know how to fix it?

http://i52.tinypic.com/2uy232x.png
http://i54.tinypic.com/vf8nph.png

KingDaniel0
04-08-2011, 07:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kfirosi13:
i got the folder "SAVES" not "SAVED"
and this folder include the file "OPTIONS"
3KB....
you know how to fix it?
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, Where is this 'SAVES' folder actually located ? Did you go to the Same windows PATH as given above ? Which OS do you have ?

From that image, I can't figure out the path, because it's in a different language ? Btw, I don't think we need to edit or worry about the 'OPTIONS' file.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

kfirosi13
04-08-2011, 08:09 AM
the folder locat in
"C:\Users\kfir\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saves"

my language is hebrow XD...
i got windows 7..

so look at the first image maybe i need to do something with this files?

KingDaniel0
04-08-2011, 08:21 AM
the folder locat in
"C:\Users\kfir\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saves"
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I think you went under the correct Windows PATH, and there has been some misprint regarding the Folders 'Saves' and 'Saved'.....

http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/ap...a_id/14701/p/88,2207 (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14701/p/88,2207)

Anyways, inside this SAVES folder, do you have any .SAV file e.g. ACBROTHERHOODSAVEGAME0.SAV ? Also try searching for these .SAV files in your Windows OS. Do a search, if possible.

Btw, is the SAVES folder Empty ? What is the total size of this folder ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

kfirosi13
04-08-2011, 08:37 AM
I open the folder and suddenly the SAV files appeared from no where..
i had try to load the save game but I dont saw anithing..
i only can to make new save..

http://i51.tinypic.com/16h3xhu.png

the total size is ?68.0 KB.

p.s
Do you know where i can get support from UBI?

mrassokhin
04-08-2011, 12:31 PM
hey, I've got the same problem - savegame destroyed... luckily, I had like 12% only http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

mrassokhin
04-08-2011, 12:44 PM
hey kfirosi13
try translating and try this solution (find it in another thread)
it says saves are kept also in another folder
so copy them to safe place, load game, play till control point, close the game, copy/paste saves
will try this later myself and report

????? ???????? ????????? ???????: ???? ?????? ?????????? ?? ?????? C:\Users\*****\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SAVES ??!!! ?? ?????? C:\Users\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SAVES ??? ???????? ?? ?????????!!!! ????????? ????, ???????? ????? ??????, ??????? ?? ?????? ??????????? ????? ? ??????? ?? ????. ????? ???????? ????? SAVES ? ???? ACBrotherhood ? ????? C:\Users\*****\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SAVES ? ???????!!! ????????? ???? ? ????????!!!
? ???? ????? Windows 7.

AdsarthaM
04-08-2011, 01:00 PM
I have lost some game progress because whenever my Windows (7 /64 bit) or virus scanner gives some notices during AC:B, all the controls freeze and sometimes only option is to force boot the computer using power button. Sometimes it has been possible to kill only AC application from Task Manager too, and after it to react to Windows alert.

Yesterday this happened when I played, and game loaded the patch. Everything went well and I played about 3 hours, and then at quit - boom, game freeze. This time happily alt+ctrl+del worked and I was able to kill AC:B app - but my game progress was lost. After killing the game I saw Win notice that application that has been acting as Internet server (I have previously allowed it to do so) has been changed (yeah, sure because of the patch). I chose again "allow" and don't ask this again with this app, and I hope it helps and doesn't happen again with next patch. AC2 did not have this kind of problems - if some Windows alert caused freeze it was possible to Alt-Tab to the alert, handle it and continue the game normally.

KingDaniel0
04-08-2011, 01:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mrassokhin:
it says saves are kept also in another folder............

&lt;snip&gt; </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for providing this information.

I did a translation of the above Text, and it looks like the Saves are also stored under this Windows path i.e. C:\Users\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SAVES ? Is this correct ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

kfirosi13
04-08-2011, 01:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mrassokhin:
hey kfirosi13
it says saves are kept also in another folder
so copy them to safe place, load game, play till control point, close the game, copy/paste saves
will try this later myself and report

????? ???????? ????????? ???????: ???? ?????? ?????????? ?? ?????? C:\Users\*****\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SAVES ??!!! ?? ?????? C:\Users\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SAVES ??? ???????? ?? ?????????!!!! ????????? ????, ???????? ????? ??????, ??????? ?? ?????? ??????????? ????? ? ??????? ?? ????. ????? ???????? ????? SAVES ? ???? ACBrotherhood ? ????? C:\Users\*****\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SAVES ? ???????!!! ????????? ???? ? ????????!!!
? ???? ????? Windows 7. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sory men but this is dont work..http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
and im cant read what i had translating to hebrow....

KingDaniel0
04-08-2011, 01:45 PM
sory men but this is dont work..http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
and im cant read what i had translating to hebrow.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, I did a bit of translation, and according to that post, it looks like the Saves are also stored under this Windows path i.e. C:\Users\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SAVES ?

Not sure, so just try looking under the above given path, and confirm this i.e.: C:\Users\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SAVES.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

kfirosi13
04-08-2011, 02:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KingDaniel0:
and im cant read what i had translating to hebrow.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, I did a bit of translation, and according to that post, it looks like the Saves are also stored under this Windows path i.e. C:\Users\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SAVES ?

Not sure, so just try looking under the above given path, and confirm this i.e.: C:\Users\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SAVES.

------------------------------------------------------------------------- </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you see this is the files that i got..
how i can load the saves..?

KingDaniel0
04-08-2011, 03:20 PM

you see this is the files that i got..
how i can load the saves..? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that the other path, that is this one C:\Users\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SAVES ?

I think you again went to same Windows folder/directory i.e. "C:\Users\kfir\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saves" ?? Because both your Images, the previous and this one, look exactly the same to me ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

kfirosi13
04-08-2011, 04:59 PM
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
soo tnx man this work i get my save back :PP
i so love you man ..
so tnx..
if you got skype add me: kfirosi13

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

OmriP
04-08-2011, 06:52 PM
?????: ?? ?? ???? ?? ????? ????, ???? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ???-WINDOWS ?????? ??? ????? ?? ??????? ??????? ???? ????? 1.01. ????? ????? 1.02 ??? ???? ??????? ?????? ??? ???? ??????? ???? ????? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????. ?????? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ??????? C:\Users\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ?? ????? ??????? ????? 1.01 ??????? C:\Users\????\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ?? ??????? ?????? ????? 1.02, ????, ????? ?????.

A translation of the working solution I've found if your saved games were deleted:
It seems that version 1.01 had a problem with non-English Windows versions (especially with the Hebrew version), so instead of saving the game where it should be saved, the game saves were stored under C:\Users\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.
Now after Patch 1.02, the saved are stored in the correct folder, and since they weren't saved there earlier, they appear to have been deleted. The simple solution is to copy all content of the C:\Users\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood folder to the new folder: C:\Users\[your user name]\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, and that's it, saved games are restored.
Hope I helped!

Crazy-Ivan2010
04-09-2011, 12:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OmriP:
?????: ?? ?? ???? ?? ????? ????, ???? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ???-WINDOWS ?????? ??? ????? ?? ??????? ??????? ???? ????? 1.01. ????? ????? 1.02 ??? ???? ??????? ?????? ??? ???? ??????? ???? ????? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????. ?????? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ??????? C:\Users\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ?? ????? ??????? ????? 1.01 ??????? C:\Users\????\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ?? ??????? ?????? ????? 1.02, ????, ????? ?????.

A translation of the working solution I've found if your saved games were deleted:
It seems that version 1.01 had a problem with non-English Windows versions (especially with the Hebrew version), so instead of saving the game where it should be saved, the game saves were stored under C:\Users\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.
Now after Patch 1.02, the saved are stored in the correct folder, and since they weren't saved there earlier, they appear to have been deleted. The simple solution is to copy all content of the C:\Users\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood folder to the new folder: C:\Users\[your user name]\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, and that's it, saved games are restored.
Hope I helped! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, that may be true for non-english versions, but I have the same problem and I have an English Vista. I did find saves located in C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegame_storage\Y3JhenktaXZhbjIwMTA=\4, and 2 other Ubisoft Game Launcher file location. However, copying and pasting the saves to the C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SAVES folder didn't seem to work. Any help apprieciated. I posted a question on Ubi support, but they arne't helping.

kfirosi13
04-09-2011, 07:53 AM
OmriP you know hebrow?
Crazy-Ivan2010 try to do what i did.
ok,tnx guys..
if someone need something here is my skype : kfirosi13

OmriP
04-09-2011, 01:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Crazy-Ivan2010:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OmriP:

Hope I helped! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, that may be true for non-english versions, but I have the same problem and I have an English Vista. I did find saves located in C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegame_storage\Y3JhenktaXZhbjIwMTA=\4, and 2 other Ubisoft Game Launcher file location. However, copying and pasting the saves to the C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SAVES folder didn't seem to work. Any help apprieciated. I posted a question on Ubi support, but they arne't helping. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know about the folder you found the saves in, but it isn't the folder I was talking about... I found my saved game under "C:\Users\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood" and not under appdata, try looking there if you haven't already.
Another advice I can give you is to search your computer for a file named "ACBROTHERHOODSAVEGAME0.SAV" (that's the name of the first save file). If you find it, try copying it to "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SAVES" folder. Good luck!

??????, ???? ???? ???? ????? ?? ??? ??????...

Crazy-Ivan2010
04-09-2011, 04:48 PM
I didn't find this ACBROTHERHOODSAVEGAME0.SAV file in my computer, the only save I could find was 12 saves in the Ubisoft Game Launcher folders, save game storage and backup. 6 of them are labeled 1.save, 2.save etc up to 6. The other 6 are 1.save.metadata etc. However I am not sure whether they are important or not. Anyone else with an english microsoft having this problem? Thx if someone finds a solution.