PDA

View Full Version : ATI Driver anomaly report and snailmail request

rrimell
11-25-2004, 08:59 AM
Thanks Ivan and Rocketdog for your help with my ATI glitch last week.I managed to unload all my ATI files from the hard drive,then got hold of a 9600 Raedon graphics card,installed the ATI version from the CD supplied and that seems to have cured the problem.Looking at some of the extreme problems others are having ,I got off rather lightly!
Ivan,a question.I would like to mail copies of the WW1 aeroplane books we publish to Oleg and yourself,also forthcoming copies of the UK monthly Model Boats which carries my review of Pacific Fighters.Can you pass me an address to which I can send these complimentary copies?
Thanks if you can do this.
Keep 'em flyin'!

rrimell
11-25-2004, 08:59 AM
Thanks Ivan and Rocketdog for your help with my ATI glitch last week.I managed to unload all my ATI files from the hard drive,then got hold of a 9600 Raedon graphics card,installed the ATI version from the CD supplied and that seems to have cured the problem.Looking at some of the extreme problems others are having ,I got off rather lightly!
Ivan,a question.I would like to mail copies of the WW1 aeroplane books we publish to Oleg and yourself,also forthcoming copies of the UK monthly Model Boats which carries my review of Pacific Fighters.Can you pass me an address to which I can send these complimentary copies?
Thanks if you can do this.
Keep 'em flyin'!